Help identifying this player.......!

B

brownaldo

Boys I need some help.......

I've just seen a video clip of a player who looks like he may be one of the best in the world!!! He's a brazilian looking fella playing in what looks like the german league.....his team wear a dark puma strip with sponsors JBS and SPAR......he wears no.14...looks like he may wear puma boots or at least has them on in this clip...

.....any ideas??? cheers

hm..surely sounds not like german bundesliga...only puma team is Stuttgart, and they have white / red strips...

thx for ur help boys...however still no closer...maybe the footage is old and the team is no longer made by puma....

go to

www.soccerclips.net scroll down to the clip titled zidane2. its on the front page...(I'm pretty sure this isnt a young zidane)...let me know if u work it out, cheers...

Is that not that Egyptian guy Zidan.

I remember seeing a bit of him, think that team might be from Scandinavia.

FD

.....Previously of FC Midtjylland (Denmark) They wear Red, Puma and were sponsored by SPAR

zidan%20fcm%2030.jpg

Last edited:
No - i thin khe means that Brazilian kid in the Bundesliga who constantly changes his hair color. . ugh. .cant think of his name. It's not Lincoln at Schalke.

I want to say it begins with an "M' - he had a goal where he lobbed the keeper from about 60 yards earlier this year.

My bad - i think he specified the kit. . so it must be the Zidan kid. anyone got a clip on him?

ghazi said:
No - i thin khe means that Brazilian kid in the Bundesliga who constantly changes his hair color. . ugh. .cant think of his name. It's not Lincoln at Schalke.

I want to say it begins with an "M' - he had a goal where he lobbed the keeper from about 60 yards earlier this year.

You are talking about Marcelinho from Hertha BSC Berlin. He's not a kid anymore though as he is already 30 years old. :D

kel said:
You are talking about Marcelinho from Hertha BSC Berlin. He's not a kid anymore though as he is already 30 years old. :D

Easy buddy - I'm 32. . 30 is still a "kid" to me. lol. :mrgreen:

Fd, you turd, post a pic of you and the unluckiest woman in the world already! I have to make sure this rumour is true. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom