[HELP!] Lost my Slide tool! :(

russellclow

Conference
23 September 2004
ARRRRRGH! The stupid little thing that is smaller than a credit card has slipped away. I have NO idea wher eI put it, and its so small I have little hope of ever finding it.

Anyone know of either a place to get a new one CHEAP/Free or another way of making one or something - can't play my WE9 without it! :cry:

Or, you could just buy WE9 instead of JUST using a copy

swapmagic is also used to play import/patched games on unmodded ps2's, not just copies

dimensions:

swipecard.gif

link to forum:

Code:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/15105

Last edited:
u could just buy WE9 instead of JUST using a copy!

Well, its not a copy, its an imported version...which I PURCHASED. The slide tool lets me play the game without modding my PS2/Losing its warranty.

Maybe you should do ur homework before having a jab! ;)

tiktiktiktik said:
swapmagic is also used to play import/patched games on unmodded ps2's, not just copies

dimensions:

swipecard.gif

link to forum:

Code:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/15105

Thanks alot - appreciate that :)

You need to bear in mind that the picture's not to scale, just use the dimensions and it should come out ok.
I found that the plastic from a dvd case works well.

russellclow said:
Well, its not a copy, its an imported version...which I PURCHASED. The slide tool lets me play the game without modding my PS2/Losing its warranty.

Maybe you should do ur homework before having a jab! ;)

OWNED

before i got my ps2 chipped i made my own slide tool from an old credit card

cut a strip 2 or 3 cm wide off the card then cut a bit out on one end to form a hook, i used to use what was left of the card to slide the pin and pop the tray out then once i'd swapped discs i just pulled the pin back into position with the hook

Erm you didn't even need a bloody slide card, just cut out a small thin panel from a Tesco club card or old credit card and use that, simple...

Back
Top Bottom