HELP!!! - MASTER LEAGUE CRASHING AFTER 2ND SEASON!

V

vik_sohonie

My ML freezes after the final fixture during the 2nd season, it happens when its simulating fixtures from the other leagues and competitions when it reaches "League D Division 1 Final Fixture" it freezes. I dont know if its the patch b/c i have tried 3 dif copies of WE10 (two with KM patch and one with a WMS patch) all crash! PLEASE HELP!!!!

come on anybody please? no one has had this problem??? its on WE 10 btw. please you'll be in my prayers if you can help me, i was on a roll with my ML team and it seems to be all going to ****

I had the same problem. Unfortunately I thought it might be the patch version that I was using. However I re did the league with the proper players and it was fine. I did it again with the crap players and the same thing happened. Must be a bug in the game.

I noticed it only happens if you dont get promoted from D2 at the first attempt with the crap players.

so to sum up play the league with the proper players - I know its not the same but hey - we all love Pro

Buy a japanese PS2 and WE10 then learn Kantonese or whatever, that should avoid untimely crashes :)

Back
Top Bottom