Help me to play better.

ranabir

Football Shootball
4 September 2006
India
Chelsea FC,AC Milan
1>Can anybody say how can I intercept passes?My passes are getting intercepted by opponent players but I can't intercept the opponent players passes.

2>Moreover while I pass the ball,the player just seems to wait at its position rather than by moving forward to get the ball quickly.The training says just to hold the directional buttons in the direction of the approaching ball,and then the player would move.This happens inside training ground,but while playing matches the players do not move to get the ball earlier.
Help me plz,its getting very annoying.

Super Cancel sounds exactly the thing you need.
:r1: +:r2: + Direction to take control of the player and run towards the ball to collect/intercept it.

Hope this helps, works for me.

Hmmm,I find it veeeeeeery hard to use super cancel,it needs lots of keys to handle,and using a keyboard it gets tougher!!![:(]

Oh, playing on a keyboard sucks :(. I would suggest getting a controller. There is no other way from super cancel I don't think.

Definetly order or pick your self up a PC controller pad (logitech wireless pc pads are good), Pro-Evo is no game to enjoy with a keyboard.

You will feel the great difference in your gameplay str8 away.

Back
Top Bottom