Help my WE 10, gets stuck in the loading screen

J

joekilla

The game loads and everything but when i am about to start, i hear the crowd chanting and then it just gets stuck there in the loading screen:(

Edit- Just noticed it got stuck right before the game starts, black screen :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem playing WE10 on PS2. It gets stuck sometimes when i'm about to start the game. But what's more frustrating is that it gets stuck during in between gameplay.

Lets say if the ball goes out of play, the screen goes to black for a few mins with the crowd chanting (1-17mins, thats the record so far :shock: ) and then u get back to the game. :shock:

But what's even more frustrating I'll be browsing through the other channels back and forth whenever this happens, and if I'm lucky enough I'll be able to get back into the game on time. I have no idea whats causing the game to screw up.:shock:

I am guessing is something to do with the J_SOUND, probably one of them audio is too long and causes the game to crash. That is why i am trying to fix my J_sound now, but i need some help i need to find out where to put what, i got all the files ready to go, i need the THE MAP of the J_Sound.

Back
Top Bottom