help on changing ML

nipples060

Non-League
8 May 2006
ive bin playing ML for a while with 3 stars with boca juniors but its bin to easy and im getting results like 9-0 so is der any way of changing da setting to 4 stars but still keeping my team from the work ive done with 3 stars? i dont mind starting a whole new season but all i wont to do is keep my teams data. thanks!!!\\:o/

nipples060 said:
ive bin playing ML for a while with 3 stars with boca juniors but its bin to easy and im getting results like 9-0 so is der any way of changing da setting to 4 stars but still keeping my team from the work ive done with 3 stars? i dont mind starting a whole new season but all i wont to do is keep my teams data. thanks!!!\\:o/

You can change the difficulty during the "off-season," which is week 38 to 43 or something like that. I'm waiting to up my difficulty as well, since I am 20-2-1.

Also... can anyone tell me specifically how 5 Stars is harder than 4? I have not played in Master league on 4 yet and am not sure if i should switch to 4 or 5. i'm a little afraid of 5 i think, but i've won 5 Star games in regular match mode.

:r1: :r2: :l1: :r2: up left down right up left down right

flesymekili : 5 stars harder than 4 stars in WE10 .. give 4 stars season or two then rise it up to 5

just do like i did - start on 6 stars.

it's hella hard. i got promoted from Div 2 in my sec season with ajax.

lost 2x in Cup final.

hard as fuck. and i'm playin with real players not mirandas and castellos. with those i got game over after first season.

6 STARS is the only way to go.

Back
Top Bottom