help on defending--switching players

mancityheel

Non-League
30 May 2003
Can someone concisely explain how to set it so that it swithces defenders only when you tell it to (via L1) in WE10? Something has changed and I can't figure it out, have gone to auto-switch as a work-around but that's not ideal. I haven't seen a thread on defending specifically, if I missed it sorry...thx

It's in the same screen of the others editions, in the players screen. You have only to select the option were there's the barrell, press circle botton, and choose the level of the automatic response. If you move all to left, the first option is manual. Done it!

Pause match, go to Player Settings.
Press O on your controller, go right once, press O and then press left until there are no blue boxes visible. If you do it one time too many, you'll be on FIX mode.

Zygalski said:
Pause match, go to Player Settings.
Press O on your controller, go right once, press O and then press left until there are no blue boxes visible. If you do it one time too many, you'll be on FIX mode.

You'll actually be on Semi-Fix first; fixed is the one after that, the very last one.

thx, folks, that's what I thought I was supposed to do but with some further experimentation, realized the problem was the L1 button on my controller didn't work at all! thank goodness I have a backup on hand, lol...

Back
Top Bottom