• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Help Please

Ryuichi

Non-League
19 August 2004
I have been playing winning Eleven 9 since it was released....now I just bought Winning Eleven 9 INternational because I live in America and wanted to play online....the problem is my option files do not transfer over....does anyone have the Winning Eleven 9 international option file? if so do you know where I can download it? I also need a little help on installing it after I download it....if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated..thank you

J

johan

Ryuichi said:
I have been playing winning Eleven 9 since it was released....now I just bought Winning Eleven 9 INternational because I live in America and wanted to play online....the problem is my option files do not transfer over....does anyone have the Winning Eleven 9 international option file? if so do you know where I can download it? I also need a little help on installing it after I download it....if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated..thank you

looks like a big mess bro.. just delete everything from your memory card and start all over again..

Ryuichi

Non-League
19 August 2004
that was my plan Johan...but now I am looking for a option file Ican just download and burn onto a CD and then copy it to my memory card so I do not have to redo everything I have already done before.....the problem is I cannot find a good option file to download and also I am not quite sure on how to transfer that onto my memory card....I know I need a few programs but I am not sure which one I need and how to do it....if anyone can help that would be highly appreciated...thank you in advance

J

johan

Ryuichi said:
that was my plan Johan...but now I am looking for a option file Ican just download and burn onto a CD and then copy it to my memory card so I do not have to redo everything I have already done before.....the problem is I cannot find a good option file to download and also I am not quite sure on how to transfer that onto my memory card....I know I need a few programs but I am not sure which one I need and how to do it....if anyone can help that would be highly appreciated...thank you in advance
I'd help you out but I only play WE9 online.. and I have my WE9 (Japanese version) that is already patched and crap. I would check the WE Upload Section or even check SoccerGaming Forums. Yet again, its easy to navigate so you really don't need an option file.

Ryuichi

Non-League
19 August 2004
Can anyone else provide any help? any help would be highly appreciated thank you

Top Bottom