Help Please

Ryuichi

Non-League
19 August 2004
I have been playing winning Eleven 9 since it was released....now I just bought Winning Eleven 9 INternational because I live in America and wanted to play online....the problem is my option files do not transfer over....does anyone have the Winning Eleven 9 international option file? if so do you know where I can download it? I also need a little help on installing it after I download it....if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated..thank you

Ryuichi said:
I have been playing winning Eleven 9 since it was released....now I just bought Winning Eleven 9 INternational because I live in America and wanted to play online....the problem is my option files do not transfer over....does anyone have the Winning Eleven 9 international option file? if so do you know where I can download it? I also need a little help on installing it after I download it....if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated..thank you

looks like a big mess bro.. just delete everything from your memory card and start all over again..

that was my plan Johan...but now I am looking for a option file Ican just download and burn onto a CD and then copy it to my memory card so I do not have to redo everything I have already done before.....the problem is I cannot find a good option file to download and also I am not quite sure on how to transfer that onto my memory card....I know I need a few programs but I am not sure which one I need and how to do it....if anyone can help that would be highly appreciated...thank you in advance

Ryuichi said:
that was my plan Johan...but now I am looking for a option file Ican just download and burn onto a CD and then copy it to my memory card so I do not have to redo everything I have already done before.....the problem is I cannot find a good option file to download and also I am not quite sure on how to transfer that onto my memory card....I know I need a few programs but I am not sure which one I need and how to do it....if anyone can help that would be highly appreciated...thank you in advance

I'd help you out but I only play WE9 online.. and I have my WE9 (Japanese version) that is already patched and crap. I would check the WE Upload Section or even check SoccerGaming Forums. Yet again, its easy to navigate so you really don't need an option file.

Can anyone else provide any help? any help would be highly appreciated thank you

Back
Top Bottom