Help please !

Looks like things aren't working out here for you so far Jake. I've made a note in CWrights logbook and he will be getting around to this sometime in the next number of days, he's a very busy man these days so I can't give you a definate answer as to when it will be.

As you can clearly see here Jake Chris Wright is a man with too much on his plate. I'm shocked he even took time to chime in here and give a comment as lengthy and helpful to your cause as he did. You see I love Chris Wright, if ever there was a man whose balls i would like to put in my mouth and suck those balls belong to Chris. Don't ask me why, that's something beyond your range, something beyond your mental capacity. I could tell you of the steamed windows in the Fiat Punto on the outskirts of Walsall, I could tell you of the champagne and strawberries in that Ritz hotel room in Kuala Lumpur, but what difference would that make to you and your whole life??? You just want movie making software that's free and isn't Windows movie making software, one of the great unanswered questions known to mankind. Yes...yes indeed, heh,.....i love you man..i really do...

If anyone knows what the fuck Dermot is rabbiting on about, answers on a postcard to..............

Back
Top Bottom