HELP PRO EVO GONE!

E

ecossewarrior

I was playing away at pro evo yday when all of a sudden I heard loud scratching noises.

Next thing it said it could not read my disc. My xbox was slightly tilted at the time.

Can I complain to microsoft or what?

gutted

If you can prove that the XBox360 caused the crack/scratch on the disc, then Konami will replace it for free withink 28 days, or 6 months. Well I know Ubisoft do. Also try your retailer.

retailer wont do anything about it because it is a hardware issue, you have to ring microsoft tell them the problem and get a reference number. If you bought it from GAME they should swap it for you if you have the reference number, not sure about other retailers, if not then konami will

not being a killjoy but did you try to copy the game before it didnt work?
is the scratch around the outer rim of the disc?

Happened to me before, i got my xbox out of pcworld took it home set it up, put Fifa rtfwc in and was playin away then my dad came in and asked could it be put on it's side, so he lifted it and i heard this big scrathing noise and took the game out and it wad completely fooked, next day i took the xbox and the game back and said it was the xbox's fault.

It's not the xbox360 fault! In the manual of the 360 is stated, NOT to shift the position (horizontal, vertical) while there is a disc in the drive.
I've had this once with PGR3, had to buy a new game.

I as playing COD2 fine, then I stopped playing. Switched it normally via the controller. Then next day I tried to play it, it didn't run, just kept spinning at dashboard. Then took it out and found it had cracked in the inner rim. So it can happen without moving the 360. This happened to early games like COD2, becasue the discs were cheaply manufactured, this doesn't happen anymore.

Yea i had that problem to, my fifa wc 06 had a crack on the inner rim but it still works(now and again).

no i did not try and copy it.

I dont know what to do! I bought the game of a guy on ebay but hez a power seller so I dont think it wld b worth his while not to give me a replacement but who knowz..

totally gutted.. x box 360 live rocks on pro evo though!@ amazing!

Back
Top Bottom