Help requested re PS3 & PES next gen

doggface

Non-League
5 October 2006
Hey everyone.

I have been out of the country for a while, as a result I sold my ps2 and pes 5.

As I am in Canada I was not going to get a PS2 or PES6 here but wait for PS3/PES next gen.

I am now coming home early and am considering getting another PS2 & PES6. However can anyone advise when the next gen PES maybe available next year to be compatable with the PS3 so I can decide if I want to fork out for a PS2 again!!! I know nothing is official but any help much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Doggface

PS3 in USA and probably Canada 17th November first nextgen PES on PS3 I think April 2007 in Japan. The games on PS3 have no region protection but I think, that Konami did not tell us if this version will be multilanguage.

thanks for your reply.

I will be returning to uk around 15th November so when roughly do we expect pes next gen on PS3 in uk??

I hear the PS3 will be in short supply and expensive too? how much and will it be compatible with PS2 games (pes6)??

Cheers

Last edited:
compatible absolutely and as I wrote PS3 in UK in March i think as in rest of europe and month after that PES/WE in JAP for PS3. Clear?

Back
Top Bottom