Help unable to register for online play

I

ibbor001

When I am registering to play online and filled out my name and password (both are over 8 characters) and click register a pop up appears saying unable to register.

I have phoned konami about this and they have said their technical team can't understand it, apparently quite a few more people have the same problem.

They have however said that I could play if someone else who can register sets up an account for me and gives me the id and password. Therefore would anyone like to set me up an account that would take 2 minutes of your time and pm me the id and password.

Thanks

I KEEP ON GETTING STUCK WITH Testing network enviroment can you help!!!

i had the same problem, i rang konami yesterday (uk number is 0208 987 5736, not sure about rest of europe) and gave them my details, anyway a tech guy got in contact with me but couldn't figure out what's causing it so he registered my username/password at their end and it works ok, i still can't register if i try to submit new details but i can login and play with the username they registered

by the way my ps2 is chipped with a messiah 1 and i've played a patched backup online, if your modchip is detected then you won't get past the dnas check

will sony know that u have chipped machine? wen u register u give ur ps2 serial number etc if ur chip is detected will they take any kind of action

ronaldo9_r9 said:
will sony know that u have chipped machine? wen u register u give ur ps2 serial number etc if ur chip is detected will they take any kind of action

doubt it, i've been a beta tester for over 2 years and not had any problems

hi can someonbody set up an account for me please.
I'm having this same annoying problem, i do confess to having a messiah 2 chip. Guess that's what the problem is.

email - atifshox@hotmail.com

thank you

Back
Top Bottom