• Forum posts by new members will need to be verified manually first before showing up. Please don't spam as this won't accelerate the whole process and be patient!

Help with dribbling trick

sonoman

Champions League
13 November 2003
México
Mexico / Türkiye
it's not 100% effective, but you have to do the SUPER CANCEL (R1+R2) while dribbling...

it works wonders aganaist human controlled defenders..

elmojai

Non-League
11 March 2006
how exactly do u do it.. i m trying it with a friend n it doesn't seem to work.. do u need to do it at an angle or something

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
No, you just need to time it right and hope that the ball is moving far enough away from your player and the defender for it to look good enough or even work. :)

It's a pretty simple technique, just make sure the ball is moving half out of your players control before applying the super cancel. It's easiest to practice when you're receiving a through ball, try it then if a defender looks like they're going to be able to tackle you right after you first touch the ball, just super cancel around them and pick the ball up on the other side of them. :thumbup:

H

hatice

elmojai said:
how exactly do u do it.. i m trying it with a friend n it doesn't seem to work.. do u need to do it at an angle or something
Try this in free training dude :) :

In front of an opponent, run , press 2 times :r2: , and while your player( or just before he starts , you have to get the good timing;) ) is doing the move , press UP or DOWN :) I swear it works and owns , with players like henry , ronaldinho or ronaldo , it works all the time :)

Top Bottom