Help with PES from an old Fifa Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakuzah

Non-League
27 August 2019
Hi everyone, hope you can help and give some advice for a new PES player?

I was a long term FIFA player (I know don't shoot me), and I am finding PES quite challenging and very different. Looking for advice really on formations, play style and how to win games.

I started playing PES 2019 Master League 6 weeks ago and have just purchased PES 2020.

I have to say I have seen the light and the love the game, love it's GFX and realism.

In PES 2019 in Master League, I started with Derby County playing on regular but found it a little easy and I could beat better teams easy enough. So I switched to Professional. Now I struggle to even get the ball out of my own area, with very few chances created to score goals as the AI is so aggressive.

Now 2020 is out I am trying again to play with Brescia in the Italian league, but most teams just hammer me, always finding the right pass to score and always seeming to poke a toe into my advancing players so I never get a chance to score.

I am trying my hardest to improve, but tricks and protecting the ball is difficult and it's becoming a little soul-destroying to be fair. Losing game-after-game becomes frustrating whilst trying to improve my techniques.

So any help and advice would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance
G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom