Henrik Larsson to Man Utd?

I saw it, what the hell¿¿??
At barca they wanted to keep him, but NO he had to go back to his Helsingborg, and now he's going to ManUtd, when Barca have 2 attackers injured for a long time? He has some explaining to do.

At barca they wanted to keep him, but NO he had to go back to his Helsingborg, and now he's going to ManUtd, when Barca have 2 attackers injured for a long time? He has some explaining to do.

Why? The Swedish league closes for Winter, so he won't be playing any football and as soon as the Swedish league restarts he'll be back at Helsingborg.

Not sure if it's a good move tbh, thought he looked tired at the World Cup although still did ok. Although I wonder how Rooney will take being benched... ;)

WTF?! I mean, awesome for United, no doubts about his quality, but a truly bizarre signing. Given their general policy of youth, means that Fergie must have an eye out for someone, but not til the summer..?

At this stage in his career new challenges doesn't come easy. He's already won everything with Barca. At UTD he will have a completely new challenge. I think he will do really well in what ever role Fergie wants him.

I guess now all those English people will finally admit that Henke is a great player...i remeber the discussions when Larsson still played for Celtic...good player...but "only" playing in the Scottish League...meanwhile he was a match winner in a CL final and Celtic beat Man Utd...

Didn't need to prove anything then and still doesn't now.

Mind you can't even begin to like Man Utd, so I hope he has a miserable as feck time.

FD

Do you remember when he had his credit card stolen? Someone managed to spend £3000 on it posing as him. How many people had long blonde dreads in Glasgow at the time?

Back
Top Bottom