Henry has signed for Barca

someone has to leave - ronnie to ac would mean kaka to madrid. or eto'o leaves and barca still have to buy another CF because saviola is leaving on a free, remember the name giovanni dos santos...

forgot about yaya toure he is very good but iniesta better not get benched!

I don't think Eto'o is gonna leave! don't know what system Barca are gonna play though. La Liga is gonna be so good again next season.

What happened to filing legal action against that French Newspaper? Haha. IMHO, Henry will be for Barca the same as Sheva has been for Chelsea.

theo who??:roll: :roll:

Walcott, the fella who signed for Arsenal from Southampton because he wanted to train with Henry. The 23rd member of Englands World Cup Squad last year..................

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Henry's recent performances. I just feel like he hasn't been playing upto his standard. He seems full, he doesn't have the hunger for victory.

He's been injured and jaded for an entire season. The season before he was brilliant to watch. I'm so gutted that he's going, if it turns out to be true (BBC SPORT's headline has changed from "Henry moves to Barcelona" to "Henry close to moving to Barcelona" to "Barcelona closing in on Henry" - sounds like it's going backwards).

He might be getting on a bit but just watch how he'll demolish defenses in La Liga next season. Barça must be in dreamland with the attack they have. Imagine if they bought Kaká as well :shock: they would beat the shit out of any team that stands in their way, fantasy football at its best!

WOW .. so used to seeing henry in arsenal colors its going to be weird to see him in barca's weird kits. thought he said he was going to retire in arsenal and were amazed by wenger's tactics he couldn't work with other trainer...

Mmmm... after having seen cruyff (I had only 1 year and can't remember, but I was at the stadium), maradona, laudrup, stoichkov, romario, ronaldo, rivaldo and ronaldinho... now it's time for henry, and it was about time!

Shame he didn't come last year, we wouldn't have lost la liga and the cl when etoo and messi were injured.

Back
Top Bottom