Henry Howler!!!

I just think vxnova is picking on Henry because he's French...

More seriously, I agree with his comment on Henry not doing the job for France, but he's probably not the only one to blame for it, after all, he's part of a team who's very different from Arsenal, with Zidane (then) as the key element.
However, I'll be more reserved on the "he can't rise to the occasion" thing (Cf. Inter demolition at San Siro last year or Roma humiliation the year before...). Henry is a great, committed and spectacular player to watch, but you cannot expect him to do it every time. He's got bad patches as well, although last season's record may hint at the contruary. The problem is that Arsenal's freakish unbeaten run has set a freakish standard that no one can live up to. Yet, if you can name one player who's never missed a sitter, I'd be glad to know about it...

OBBB said:
I just think vxnova is picking on Henry because he's French...

More seriously, I agree with his comment on Henry not doing the job for France, but he's probably not the only one to blame for it, after all, he's part of a team who's very different from Arsenal, with Zidane (then) as the key element.
However, I'll be more reserved on the "he can't rise to the occasion" thing (Cf. Inter demolition at San Siro last year or Roma humiliation the year before...). Henry is a great, committed and spectacular player to watch, but you cannot expect him to do it every time. He's got bad patches as well, although last season's record may hint at the contruary. The problem is that Arsenal's freakish unbeaten run has set a freakish standard that no one can live up to. Yet, if you can name one player who's never missed a sitter, I'd be glad to know about it...

Probaly the most intelligent post in the whole thread... :applause:

I have to say......................... Don Domenico has made a fool out of himself here. How can a mod sink so low? Do you realise what you have done over the last year and a half?? I am offended by this. Every time I do something wrong CWright holds a press conference from out of his shop in the great city called Warton, but when a mod blatantly ignores every single rule, it won't even be noticed.

A shame and disgrace to the Evo-Web community!

Back
Top Bottom