Heroes: US Pace

Ahh, sounds good. Although lets not get rid of Nikki/Jessica. She's far to fit to be gone!

Seems to me that this whole revelation (sp) about there being more than this generation of 'heroes' will be the next story line.

Pretty sure the next ep is tomorrow, if anyone knows different please correct.

I thought I was watching Heroes but they showed us Matrix 4.0 !!!
That was awesome !!!

Both episodes in past and future were the best of the season. Don't know if we'll se more or maybe not before a while.

Best show on TV IMO. Anyone know where I can DL episode 20 my usual doesn't have it!!!

It's all good in the hood I've found it! DL now!

Just hope I can watch before Liverpool stuff the pensioners!

Last edited:
Its not Tuesday yet, but boy I cant WAIT for Heroes to come out this week. I really enjoyed last week's episode in the future. Hoping this week will be a blast!

Too much talking even though the Sylar scenes were cool. It was good but suffers the comparison with last week's.

the episode was below par, but that's cos they are building up towards something....something big I hope!

Lost, Heroes and now, surprisingly, 24 are getting very very interesting in the closing stages. The next few weeks are gonna be amazing TV viewing!!

Episode 22 was nothing special. I guess they're just building up to the big explosion in the next episode for which I can't wait!

I am really confused now whether its gonna be Sylar or Peter that causes the explosion. And I don't get whats with Sylar's character. Last episode, we saw his emotional side, and he was actually feeling sorry. Now suddenly, this episode, he's back to the sinister maniac we all know.

Good finale but far from great. That's my feeling on the whole season actually.

It's only because of the characters that I watch this show. The story wasn't deep enought besides "saving the cheerleader,...", there's nothing more.

Hope to see a lot more about the mythology during season 2.

^^Agree. IMO, the finale was really good, very unpredictable. I was so sure the explosion was going to take place, and the next season would be set in the future. The exact opposite happened. But the present/future thing is going to be really messed up now, since the explosion never took place, and Nathan, Peter and Sylar (Alteast that's what they show). I think Peter will survive, and Sylar might still be alive. They were hinting that, when they showed the sewer, with blood coming out.

But nonetheless, they took a used concept, built on it, and have produced an TV series. Best series this year for me. Well done Tim Kring :applause:

PS It was really funny when I saw where Hiro landed himself in. 1671 and then he says "$%#@!" :lmao:

PS2 When is the next season going to start?

Last edited:
Disapointing ending IMO. It annoyed me that Sylar is probably still alive when he was stabbed fatally in what looked like the heart. My others issues are:

- What the hell was Claires problem with shooting Peter? He'd just regenerate, and Nathan wouldn't have to fly off. Huge plot hole.

- How did Sylar stop Parkmans bullets, when he didn't expect it but then was attacked by Hiros sword when he was expecting it.

The season started off well but I started to lose interest towards the end

Last edited:
There's nothing to understand in that show. It's going in all the directions but we never receive answer at all besides the flashback episodes. Strange...

Hiro's comic book and Peter's vision are useless. Now, why ? Because in the end all the characters didn't do anything to change the future except Hiro.

Apparently Peter can use only one power at a time....hence why he can't fly off whilst going all radioactive.

Claire had to shoot him in the head and thus kill him...but yea, I suppose if they took the bullet out of his head, he will regenerate.

I am trying to avoid all the spoilers and stuff in this thread but could someone answer me this question...How many episodes are there in this series?

I agree. I felt a bit disapointed about the ending of the story. Still I feel the series has much potential. Personally didn't like the fact that sylar survives and the reasons why peter couldn't fly away alone. Its true that someone had to die in the end but I feel they could have done it better, I mean with more tension or so.

Does someone know when the second volume begins?

Back
Top Bottom