Heroes: US Pace

Really liked this episode. Im loving the whole brother/sister and Sylar storyline. That one can become really interesting. Parkman's storyline was interesting too, but Im not a fan of Molly. I was glad Hiro's scenes were left out, as they were becoming too cheesy. One the other, I wanted to see more of Peter.

PS WTF is up with Nathan's image on the mirror!! Scary...

It's you!

Jokingt, its starting of slowly really, but the last episode was good, esp. the Molly bit.

Kristen Bell should have joined Lost when she could.
Every week I (we ?) think the next will start the season and every week I'm disappointed.

205 "Fight or Flight"

looks like 'end of days' of Heroes for you.
like a good book, every page doesn't need to be 'action-packed'.

if perhaps the acting was terrible, i wouldn't like it as much.
but i haven't really seen anything bad.

only Claire's big toe :cringe:

Last edited:

It could be sooooooo much better. The major problem I have is it's speak too much.

Ok, the whole season should be great but why not make a majority of good episodes instead of 1/4 great episodes and the rest of poors.

Every week, I sleep during almost 30 minutes, there is so much potential that's driving me crazy.

206 "The Line"

Hiro, i luvs ya, but damn i should kick your ass!
and if i had powers, i'd kick Nikki's too!

biggup to the series still!

Tvguide :

Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the forthcoming apocalypse, also known in some circles as the damn writers' strike.
Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted (fingers crossed!), the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

Hiro's story has been dragging on and on. Im liking Mohinder and Parkman's, especially the episode with Parkman meeting Nathan... but it seems hes not a major character anymore...

How are you guys watching the US version?

Luckily my dad works for a global investment bank, and one of his perks is one free return flight ticket Business Class to anywhere in the world, with American Airlines, so every Monday early in the day I fly to USA to watch it.
Then after watching it in the hotel (another perk) on their projector, I fly back.

:thumbup:

:^o

I think season 2 is lacking something. I mean the whole cheeleader-horn rimmed motive is pretty boring. The Parkmen and Mohindfer storylines are quite interesting although I can't even begin to say how incredibly stupid the whole concept of him calling form the company without even once the thought of tapping crossig his mind.

Very good episode but it doesn't fit too well in the story.
It should have been an earlier episode because basically we already understood/knew everything besides Peter's story.

better episode tonight seems back on track, still dont care about the latin brother and sister, the adam, peter story i quite enjoyed, dont really know who side adam is on yet? im suspecting that its Peters mother who is the real villan in this series.

Good. But I really can't stand Suresh. This character is so dumb I can't watch any of his scenes. It's even worst than Nikki ! Just kill him, please.

211 - End of Volume Two

Some of you won't agree with me but that's what I feel...

I hated it. "I think" it sucks. I'm disgusted to see how the show is continuing after Nathans's speech.

The episode is not bad but 11 episodes to get to the finale image is not tolerable. They created various stories of transition, all boring. I feel that the true destiny of Heroes is the Good vs Evil. I'm glad but what was the point of the nuclear bomb and the virus if it can disappear in a second ?

There's no tension, no twist. Everything is lessen because of scenes or talks. When Nathan said "it stops here", it was so wrong that I already knew the ending.

I'm very frustrated. The show is making me hate the characters. Kristen Bell's character induces pity and she is new to the show !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the season finale. Don't know what to say. This season has been wierd. The first few episodes were good, but then it went all downhill, and the last few episodes have been decent. Plus it's been too short! Half of a regular season. I feel the writers realized how poorly the show was doing, and decided to end the season now, and start fresh with a new season.

Regarding the episode itself, I felt it was okay. The whole season finished too early for my liking, so I didn't like the episode itself much. I have a feeling the next season, is going to be action packed, with Sylar coming back, and the new character who killed Nathan (He was on of my favourite characters). It will be interesting to see who this new guy is, and what Mrs. Petrelli had to do with it, but we all know how poor the whole Boogeyman angel turned out to be.

I still find myself waiting for the next episode, because I know what they are capable of with the first 15 or so episodes of season 1.

Supposedly the guy who shot Nathan was West. And Volume 3 is the second part of Season 2, which people think may come out January/February as the writers always said that they wanted Season 2 to consist of two volumes.

I hated this finale. It was clearly rushed due to the strike and the season ended prematurely. Harmed what was potentially going to be an excellent finale

edit -i was right, Tv.com says it was remade and rushed for the strike

I hated this finale. It was clearly rushed due to the strike and the season ended prematurely. Harmed what was potentially going to be an excellent finale

edit -i was right, Tv.com says it was remade and rushed for the strike

This is how it appeared to me, there was so much going on you could've put it into two or three episodes.

Would've liked to have seen the story's fleshed out a bit.

Do writers really get paid such a pittance that they have to strike??

Back
Top Bottom