Heroes: US Pace

rockykabir

hello
30 March 2003
London -> New York -> San Francisco
Liverpool FC
Anyone watch this? I think it's coming soon to the UK on the Sci-Fi channel - a shame that it's not on terrestrial as it's quite good imo.

Can be described as an adult* version of X-Men. It's shown on Mondays in the US...a nice alternative to 24, Prison Break and the like ;)

*Don't get excited. Not adult as in X-Rated but it's quite violent and graphic ;)

Last edited:
Re: Heroes

The think that makes me watch is the show being simple.
Simple but nice. The show doesn't need SFX to entertain even though it's great when there's some.

And Hiro is an amazing character.

Re: Heroes

GREAT SHOW... , I AGREE THAT THE ACTING ISN´T THE BEST. I PARTICULARY HATE JESSICA/NIKKI AND HER SON.
THE STORYLINE IS FANTASTIC BUT A BIT PREDICTABLE... BUT EVEN SO IT´S A VERY CATCHY SHOW.
WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TODAY IN EP16 WITH SYLER... ALREADY THERE ARE TOO MANY "SPECIAL" CHARACTERS...

yeah, them bitches are hot hot hot in that show, who else wants to shag the evil chick(the one with the dual personality). Actually i want the cheerleader damn she is fine

For me is the best series playing at this moment , does someone knows when is the chap 19 release?

So what is this show about (because it sounds good from what i'm reading in this thread)?

When i first saw the advert for this, i thought it was another one of those on hour series show that they'll show for one season, and nobody would give a fuck about it and it'll be repeated at 2am in the night!

Stringer, its basically a series about people discovering their super natural powers.

@rockykabir, do you download the shows, as I heard UK pace is quite far behind?

Loved Episode 19. Sylar vs Peter wasn't exactly as I hoped for, but the rest of the episode was top class. Can't wait for next week's episode, the ending left me very curious!

Best show on TV at the moment imo. Every ep leaves you wanting more, just watched 19 and I know what you mean about Peter v Sylar it was a little tame and why didn't Suresh just cut Sylar's head off while he was unconcious???

Great show, love it. Anyone else think that Micah (Nikki/Jessica's kid) is actually Kieran Richardson's little brother? Seriously it's creeping me out...

Best show on TV at the moment imo. Every ep leaves you wanting more, just watched 19 and I know what you mean about Peter v Sylar it was a little tame and why didn't Suresh just cut Sylar's head off while he was unconcious???

Thought the same thing, guess he wanted to get peter out of there...

Personal thoughts - Peter does blow up NYC but somehow linderman heals everyone using combined power of others.

I had hoped this would be a 1 season thing...looks like with the Linderman realisation that there have been other generations of heroes this is going to turn all matrix-y...

Surely they are going to stop the explosion?? That's kind of the whole point?? We saw a dream thing before where all the heroes where gathered around Peter just before he exploded.

Now unless they are planning to make this a series where the heroes fail, then they will stop it.

I'm guessing they'll stop it then there will be another disaster to contend with.

Back
Top Bottom