Hey y’all! New to the forum!

WezzaFC

Non-League
2 June 2019
Hey guys!

Got directed here by a couple of friends of mine. Name’s Wezza (or some may know me as TheWezzatron), thought I’d drop in and talk some PES with you!

Read a couple of threads and everyone seems to be on the level and consistent with their love for retro PES, as well as singing from the same hymn sheet regarding PES as a whole at the moment.

Hope to speak to you guys soon :).

Wezza

Hey guys!

Got directed here by a couple of friends of mine. Name’s Wezza (or some may know me as TheWezzatron), thought I’d drop in and talk some PES with you!

Read a couple of threads and everyone seems to be on the level and consistent with their love for retro PES, as well as singing from the same hymn sheet regarding PES as a whole at the moment.

Wezza
Hey mate. You're friends with Ricky from The True Brits, right? Welcome to the thread. Are you looking for an offline or online expierence with new mods? Essentially do you play MyClub?

Hey guys!

Wezza

This forum is for elitists only.

To prove your worth, within the next 72 hours you must :

- infiltrate konami HQ without alerting any guards
- changing rooms are located in the basement. there you will locate a konami henchman suit to change into.
- speak to Tony on Level 1. He carries a special lift access card to Level 250. Use your skills to acquire this without arousing suspicion.
- Take the lift. Go to level 250. Do not leave the lift. Press 2,0,2,0. The lift will take you to the white room where PES 2020 release code is located on a machine.
- Hack machine. disable "scripting", disable "dumb AI for the MyClub sheep" and enable "fouls", "slick interface" and "second divisions". [You will have 2 minutes to do all this before alarms are activated.]
- Exit swiftly.
- Chuny will be waiting for you across the street in a black van to bring you back home. Chris will be on the rooftops to offer some cover once you exit the building.

if all three of you may meet your demise at the point of exit, do not fear - if PES 2020 has intelligent AI, good refs and no script then we will know you succeeded.

good luck.

Welcome Wezza,

This is the place to be for PC PES and the amazing Mods the fellas come up with,

Watch out for content especially from guys like Vito, Hawke, Chuny, Cesc, Ginda, Spurs fan. Also Leeds fan is a massive help to the masses. Hope I haven't missed anyone

Cheers
Slarkmeister

Hey mate. You're friends with Ricky from The True Brits, right? Welcome to the thread. Are you looking for an offline or online expierence with new mods? Essentially do you play MyClub?

Yeah, I’m a part of PESUniverse . And yeah, friends with Ricky, he’s a solid dude.

I’m primarily online, but I’d love to be able to play Master League like the old days, but I just find the game mode too empty now (which is a crying shame, given it was the backbone that the game was built on in the first place!)

This forum is for elitists only.

To prove your worth, within the next 72 hours you must :

- infiltrate konami HQ without alerting any guards
- changing rooms are located in the basement. there you will locate a konami henchman suit to change into.
- speak to Tony on Level 1. He carries a special lift access card to Level 250. Use your skills to acquire this without arousing suspicion.
- Take the lift. Go to level 250. Do not leave the lift. Press 2,0,2,0. The lift will take you to the white room where PES 2020 release code is located on a machine.
- Hack machine. disable "scripting", disable "dumb AI for the MyClub sheep" and enable "fouls", "slick interface" and "second divisions". [You will have 2 minutes to do all this before alarms are activated.]
- Exit swiftly.
- Chuny will be waiting for you across the street in a black van to bring you back home. Chris will be on the rooftops to offer some cover once you exit the building.

if all three of you may meet your demise at the point of exit, do not fear - if PES 2020 has intelligent AI, good refs and no script then we will know you succeeded.

good luck.

So I essentially become Snake, choke out a guard and steal his key card and make my way through the complex knocking on walls and leaving footprints in the snow?

Got it!

Welcome Wezza,

This is the place to be for PC PES and the amazing Mods the fellas come up with,

Watch out for content especially from guys like Vito, Hawke, Chuny, Cesc, Ginda, Spurs fan. Also Leeds fan is a massive help to the masses. Hope I haven't missed anyone

Cheers
Slarkmeister

I’ve seen loads of examples so far of what these guys create, they all look incredible man!

I’m tempted to just buy a gaming PC and convert to the master race of PES players!

Hey @WezzaFC ,
Welcome to the community!! :BYE:

Guess I’ve seen you at Konami HQ:
j91qf9k.gif

;)

I’ve seen loads of examples so far of what these guys create, they all look incredible man!

I’m tempted to just buy a gaming PC and convert to the master race of PES players!
Yeah that's what I did and never looked back apart from when I create the classic teams for PES Uni

Watched your Twitch streams many times, you are very good at Pes. Welcome.

Welcome. We are the top tier forum and everyone else looks up on us and we frequently make it to the news. Just kidding, although we make it to the news quite often, we still are the most entertaining and engaging wise.

Welcome. We are the top tier forum and everyone else looks up on us and we frequently make it to the news. Just kidding, although we make it to the news quite often, we still are the most entertaining and engaging wise.

Well I appreciate the welcome!

I was referred here, so I have no idea what to expect, but with a welcome like this, it’s hard not to like the place already!

And i thought all the fuss in London was because of Trump’s visit. Now i know it’s all because Wezza joined the forum :P

Welcome aboard :)

Back
Top Bottom