Lugano (Sao Paulo) ---> Fenerbahce
Zambrotta (Juventus) ---> Barcelona
Thuram (Juventus) ---> Barcelona
Cannavaro (Juventus) ---> Real Madrid
Emerson (Juventus) ---> Real Madrid
Hernan CRESPO (Chelsea) ---> Fenerbahce
Roberto CARLOS (Real Madrid) ---> Fenerbahce
Soll CAMPELL (Arsenal) ---> Fenerbahce

Last 2 names are not definate but are most likely to happen as they have already accepted the contracts offered from Fener.

Do you guys know any other High profile transfers??

Are you trying to be funny? because your not.

Lugano is a confirmed transfer and so is crespo, the other 2 names are in negotiations

I wouldnt call Delgado a high-profile transfer....

Thats like me saying Seol Ki-Hyeon to Reading is high profile :shock: more people have heard of Seol after all

Sol Campbell probably won't go to Turkey as he said he's had offers from "England, Frane and Germany"

Last edited:
Campbell made a statement that he wanted to go abroad

Don Domenico said:
Shevchenko -> Fenerbahce
Ronaldinho -> Fenerbahce
Zidane -> Fenerbahce
Materazzi -> Fenerbahce
Nesta -> Fenerbahce

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don Domenico said:
Shevchenko -> Fenerbahce
Ronaldinho -> Fenerbahce
Zidane -> Fenerbahce
Materazzi -> Fenerbahce
Nesta -> Fenerbahce

:D :applause:

Sedat said:

Lugano is a confirmed transfer and so is crespo, the other 2 names are in negotiations

Yes Don Domenico is and if you ask me it is funny. Have you been around in this forum for long enough to see all the high profile players that are confirmed for Fenerahce or just been linked. Lets wait and see, also because Campbell has said he wants to play abroad doen't mean it will be Turkey.

I will believe it when I see news on it, and not from Fenerbahce fansites. Last week on the Sao Paulo website it said he is ready for the new Libertadores season starting in mid July.

Sedat said:

No, it's not. In fact, that entire list is a joke, and just about as accurate as Don's.

THREAD CLOSED

Where did that thread closing button go............

ARRRGGGGHHHH I'm not a moderator, Mods Help!!!

Your right about Crespo he wants to go back to Italy. I know it doesnt mean Campbell will be playing for Fenerbahce just because he said "abroad". Lugano's agent confirmed that he signed for Fenerbahce. Turkish newspapers are saying that Roberto Carlos will be in Istanbul on thursday to sign a contact so we shall wait and see if that happens. Diego Tristan also said that he doesnt want to play in Turkey.

Fener can get who they want, because BESIKTAS will still kick there ass, as we did last season :)

Sedat said:
Fener can get who they want, because BESIKTAS will still kick there ass, as we did last season :)

you proved your dumbness once again

2 Fenerbahçe SK 81
3 Beşiktaş JK 54

also its sad to see your "high profile" players transfer to go play in 2nd league teams, Etimesgut Şekerspor :lol:

m45542.jpg

:shock: :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY MORON, TURKISH CUP .. JUST WAIT 24 YEARS FOR IT.. YOU "MIGHT" GET IT :)) ITS ALSO SAD TO SEE YOU FAGGS WASTE "HIGH PROFILE" YOUNG PLAYERS, I HOPE TO GOD THE SAME THING DOESNT HAPPEN TO UGUR BORAL. AND WHO HAS THE OVER ALL WINNING RECORD BETWEEN BJK AND FENER??? THANK YOU WE WON YOU CUNTS WITH 10 MEN AND NO KEEPER! NOW JUST GO BACK THE THE CL AND GET PUMPED LIKE YOU"S ALWAYS AND THEN GET PUMPED AT HOME LIKE YOU DID TO MILAN AND PUT SHAME ON OUR NATION LIKE YOU'S ALWAYS DO :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no anwser because you know what i said is true, im glad now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom