Higher agression of pressure on the ball in PES 2017 and 2018

Klisnic

Conference
21 June 2012
Hi, i have a question. When I play derby rival match in PES 2017 ..... for example Manchester derby on TOP player ... its amazing battle for every ball, a lot of shots from both sides. A lot of fauls etc. But when I play Champions league quater-final Manchester City vs Real..... it is not so intensive, little bit sleepy. Is some software, where I can make all teams in champions league quaterfinal and semifinal (or generaly all teams in the game in every competition) .... make them more agressive, fight for every ball? Because in the game there are only three rivals slots for every club in editmode, so do you have some solution? Thanks for every advice. I just want more derby atmosphere matches .... big fights.

Well, last year I made an offer for this:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★...ay-know-the-answer.76659/page-22#post-3190210 - if anyone would be interested to have a PES 2017 tool that sets one team (supposedly your own, which you use in campaign mode) as a rival in slot no. 1 to every other team in EDIT00000000. Didn't get much response. So nothing got released, although the tool was made.

That would be just a quick band-aid, which would waste one derby-slot and make things overall slightly less realistic for some teams. Also, I don't know if such changes, made after the fact, would propagate into an ongoing master league/league/bal/cup save. Probably not, restart would be required ... which would also be nice and dandy until you, for example, decide to change your team in ML ... then you're back to square one (one, two or no derbies at all for your new team).

The better solution would probably be to edit Derby.bin file from core database files using Dino editor (https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/dino-editor-2017-v-1-4-14-10-16-pc-xbox360-ps3-support.76793/) and add one by one all the derby entries (teamA vs. teamB) that you want. If I'm not mistaken, entries from Derby.bin are used by default when nothing specific is defined in EDIT00000000 - which would also mean that the changes made to the Derby.bin might actually propagate into ongoing campaigns too. And that you could update your Derby.bin with new entries whenever it pleases you during your campaign. Give it a shot.

I downloaded Dino editor and also jenkey file explorer for export files of dt10 to some my folder, but I have a problem. I successfully exported dt10cpk , dt33 etc.(I used whole this guide - )... I opened in Dino editor .... and I found, that I can add a lot of derby matches. BUT......

I saved in Dino all changes ....... but what should I do now? I edited, but how should I continue ? If its classic OF... it will be easy (I only copy to konami folder), ... now I dont know, how this changed file put to the game. Should I reexport that exported files back through Jenkey file explorer? Thanks for help. I tried my best, but now ... I am little bit desperate.

Yes, generally the changed file need to be imported back into the originating .cpk ... but that is a little cumbersome, to repack the entire dt10_x64.cpk every time you make a change to a single file.

First of all, you need to be sure that you've found the actual Derby.bin that your game uses - for a clean game, up to and including the Data Pack 3, the only working copy of Derby.bin resides in Data\dt10_x64.cpk, data packs do not contain updated versions of it (if they did, you'd have to use Derby.bin from the most recent data pack that has its own version of that file).

If you use any patches, then there may be slight chance that your patch uses its own, customized version of Derby.bin - you need to go manually through all the .cpks of your patch and check whether they contain their own version of Derby.bin - if they do, then you need to use Derby.bin from your patch. If not, then from Data\dt10_x64.cpk

And to avoid repacking of entire Data\dt10_x64.cpk or whatever .cpk from your patch may there be, I'd suggest that you make a mini-mod of your own - your own .cpk (using CRI packed file maker) which will contain only your version of Derby.bin and which you will put at the bottom of your DpFileList.bin (e.g. using Baris' dpfile tool). The links for all the tools you're going to need are in the sticky Tools thread in 2018 editing subforum.

Small thing, you are talking about the right derby.bin .... well.... its little bit more complicated in my case :D .... I´ll tell you why.... Yesterday already, when I used Jenkey´s tool...... I found derby.bin in data/dt10_x64cpk ..... but there are 6 DERBY.BIN files :D ("derby1.bin", "derby2.bin" ... until "derby6.bin"). Another important thing, fortunately I didnt find any other next derby.bin files (from patch or data packs) .... just only these 6 derby.bin files in data/dt10_x64cpk in my games. :-)

So summary is:
1) 6 derby.bin files in data/dt10_x64cpk (I saw in Jenkeys tool) - Dino soft just opened this dt10-x64cpk, but I dont know which one is opened by Dino editor.... is it normal, that there is this duplicity? Maybe it doesnt matter and I should not take care of it.
2) in Dino software editor ... when I look at teams for example, there are fake teams (Man red etc. ) and no real teams names from patch, which was created by creator of the patch...... Is it normal, that there are fake team and default options? Because its problem I think when I want make new derby entries. So there is not any connection with changed option file? But when there is default names of the teams ... should I write fake names or teams names from patch when I make new derby entries? Or more important is find IDs of teams from patch and then put these ids in Dino editor into derby entries ? ...................... I dont know ... I am little bit exhausted ..... I feel like ... I will be happy I made derby entries for example ... Chelsea vs Barca ..... Juve - Real .... but final result will be that practically I will make derby entries Classic Roma vs Olympiacos and I will not even know, because Dino editor shows different fake teams and works with default... and patch option file has totally different teams with real names (even with whole greek league, a lot of new teams and slots, because of hellas patch).

I hoped I explained well, maybe little bit complicated, but generally I have only two things what I dont know. I hope you will give me an advice... then I feel I will be able to finish successfully. :-)

Last edited:
You can ignore all the derby1 to derby6 files, all you need is derby.bin

Regarding fake team names - all the other files that dino needs should come from your patch too. Team.bin file in particular - the one with real team names. You must have used the original team.bin from dt10, with konami's fake names. There probably should be another one in your patch's .cpks.
If the patch makers didn't fix the names in team.bin, then you are more or less out of luck - it means they changed the names in edit00000000 and dino does not support that file. Then you should open your Edit file with nesa's editor or something similar to look for "teamid-real names" assignments, so that you can create accurate derby pairings in Dino.

So, most likely, you'll need only team.bin from your patch (if there is one). The rest of the dino files should also be taken from the patch (safest bet), but i suppose Dino won't crash if the other files come from the datapacks or from dt10 (as long as you change derbies only).

The order of searching for the bins is always like this:
1. your patch .cpks
2. most recent data pack (dp3 at the moment)
3. previous datapacks in chronological order (atm, dp2 before dp1)
4. basic .cpks from Data folder

Zlack, unfortunately I didnt have any time for try... because of school :-) ...... I hope this or next week I will have some time and try it. Then I will write here my result. Anyway thank you very much for the advices. :-)

Zlack, I am little bit exhausted again :D ........ could you tell me step by step, how should I repack new changed derby.bin back to cpk in data (dt10win)?

I thought i did it succesfully, BUT unfortunately after I tried copy new dt10.cpk to my game folder.... my game doesnt work after this. :(

Do I need both of this softwares (CRI and Baris) or no? Thank you so much. :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom