Hitman: Blood Money

Oli

Gooner
1 September 2002
London
Arsenal
Has no one played this yet?

I got my hands on it yesterday for PS2 and its really good. Same old Hitman.. great fun and intensity.

Can't comment on the graphics cos PS2 is shit but I'm hoping to buy the Xbox 360 version when its out on Friday.

Well... I've got one (PC version), but I can't play it until I buy a new graphic card :roll:
I tried, but what fun is playing with 4fps? (fx5200 is bullshit)

Playing it on the PC and I am loving it. I have finished the first two missions so far. Story seems well made. Graphics are great, too. The limited saves and the fact that ingame saves (during missions) get lost when you quit the game sucks, though.

By the way, there is a 'Hitman' movie coming in 2007 in which Vin Diesel will play the role for Agent 47. In my opinion that guy from 'The Transporter' would have suited better.

kel said:
By the way, there is a 'Hitman' movie coming in 2007 in which Vin Diesel will play the role for Agent 47. In my opinion that guy from 'The Transporter' would have suited better.

Yeh Jason Statham. This game sounds awesome, gonna get it at the weekend.

I've just finished it yesterday on normal (PS2) and it is simply perfect!!!The missions are just so well done and the fact that you can cause "accidents" rather than killing them adds so much to the fun.

What I am wondering now is if you can cause "accidents" on every mission cause in some missions I just cannot seem to get the silent assassin rating but the Professonal one...

Anyone with an answer to that?

after im done wit hitman 2 i will have a look at this one as well.. hitman games are usually are very intense and has great stories.

Bought blood money for 360 yesterday. It´s very nice game. customizing weapons good weapon loading animations(better than in GRAW) you can go guns blazing or sneak in, in disguise. Now im on the hospital level where i need to find agent smith. where the hell is he? oh well its fun trying to get in maybe i need personal guard suit for this, or maybe doctors. well i tryed to run and gun with m4 but it didnt work so well. altough i got trough opera level getting "terrorist" rating :)

APX said:
Now im on the hospital level where i need to find agent smith. where the hell is he? oh well its fun trying to get in maybe i need personal guard suit for this, or maybe doctors.

He's in the medical wing.

got it on 360,good game. mardi gras level is doing my head in though.

Awesome game, love it to bits.

Finished it the other day on Normal, i'm now making my way through Pro. The last level.....
was great, even though so short. First time I got there I didn't realize you could wake up, haha! Then the next time, I did and blew them mofos away before clanging the priest at the gate with a hammer :D

Every level (except for the Heaven & Hell building one, which was piss easy) was challenging and the locations were brill - I found no fault at all with the game as a whole. Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom