HMV & Game in Staines ARE SELLING NOW!

Wy not just post in the thread that details the Game stores that are selling it early. The one directly above this.

without sounding disrepesctful i think this is a bit of bollocks - i've called both Game AND HMV in liverpool today and they both 100% dispute the fact that their colleagues are selling the game early anywhere else in the country - baffled - at least i've only got 7 hours to wait now.

mjp said:
without sounding disrepesctful i think this is a bit of bollocks - i've called both Game AND HMV in liverpool today and they both 100% dispute the fact that their colleagues are selling the game early anywhere else in the country - baffled - at least i've only got 7 hours to wait now.

Go to TNT games on London road mate. I got mine there at 1pm today.

vr6_highline said:
mods, please delete this when it becomes obsolete - thanks...

So there is some point in living in Staines, wondered what it was ;)

mjp said:

did i just imagine walking in there and buying it?

gimp

mjp said:

i bought 2 copies from GAME in Wimbledon at lunch time

nah, you were right - they weren't selling it...

i DID just imagine walking in there and buying it, then coming home, spending hours trying to set it up, then playing a few games and complaining about the lag - all a figment of my overactive imagination...

i'm now going to imagine myself walking downstairs to watch 'the contender rematch'...

sorry if that sounded disrespectful...

Back
Top Bottom