Home Nations World Rankings.

G

Gareth G

How do you feel about the home nations world rankings,as a Northern Ireland fan things can't get better at the minute, we go above the ROI in the world rankings makes me happy:

England 5th: England Same old story, great players but always under achieving.

Scotland 25th: Great place to be in the rankings for scotland right now, Winning the first 3 games in the group and beating france, but disappointing against ukraine.

N.Ireland 45th: Started the campaign as usuall, Getting beat 3-0 against Iceland at home,And then a few days later beating Spain,and then a wonderful fighting display in denmark and then Healy did it again against Latvia, wonderful time for us N.Irland fans and i think this will be another rollercoaster campaign .

ROI 49th: What can i say:) , Steven Staunton Has'nt got off to the best for his managing career, They have a good quality of players to choose from but arn't doing the business, Getting beat by cyprus 5-2 is one of the worst results in their history, they need to get a miracle to qualify.

Wales 77th: Can't say i'm surprised Big john is'nt doing what mark hughes did, they are on the downfall latly and need to get out of this run quick, we play them in feburary at windsor and i hope there dismal form has'nt left them:lol:

What is your opinion on the current rankings????

77th..... well Toshack is doing a great job of fucking things up. Anyway last time we played at Windsor Park we won 3-2, can't see it happen again though.

NI are doing well though fair do's to them, had some good results (apart from that one with Iceladn).

As for the rankings themselves, I take no notice of them, it's all completely utterly useless statistical bollox, it's so bollox that they still have Brazil as the number one team in the World, but after all, Italy won the World Cup, go figure.

easyeasyeasy said:
77th..... well Toshack is doing a great job of fucking things up. Anyway last time we played at Windsor Park we won 3-2, can't see it happen again though.

NI are doing well though fair do's to them, had some good results (apart from that one with Iceladn).

As for the rankings themselves, I take no notice of them, it's all completely utterly useless statistical bollox, it's so bollox that they still have Brazil as the number one team in the World, but after all, Italy won the World Cup, go figure.

I was there fuking raging a was:lol: at bastard giggsy:lol: still we had a good laugh with the wales fan's, "3-2 to sheep shaggers":lol: they were singing.

Back
Top Bottom