How are people cheating?

F

fitties

I am new to online play. How do you get people to lag cheat? I mean how do they do it?

I play Pes 2007 on PS2, from the USA so I play on those servers. I would think the way to cheat is the same. I get horrible lag sometimes and of course I lose or by miracle I eek out a win. Or sometimes my team is just moving so darn slow and theirs is zooming around the pitch its impossible to get anything started.

I am just curious how they do it, and if there is anything I can do about it to counter act what they are doing. Its really starting to piss me off.

Each half is hosted in turn by you and your opponent

While they host, they can throttle the bandwidth down so that your computer does not get updated with what has happened as fast as it needs to. This is how people lag.

This goes from the extreme of simulating a bad connection (making it slightly laggy) to totally blocking you from seeing what is going on (the freeze game cheat). Last person to do this to me got himself disconnected shortly after he cheated (while I was on the attack) - I guess he froze it too long :)

I have seen other times when the whole game starts to slow up, and I think this is due to peoples computers being slow or the processor being asked to do too much

That makes sense. I often will have people lag so much they disconnect, i get the 3 point win, ill ask what happened and they'll act stupid and not know whats going on. thank you for the heads up.

is konami working on something to fix this problem?

Parsley1991

scrshot007oz4.jpg

scrshot003ef1.jpg

Last edited:
lol guys, you are so stupid ... he has benfica and the other guy is cheating!!! look in formation screen his name = red and look at benfica there = framed red

i think you all have to play it online a little bit more, then you wont say bullshit anymore here ;)

they did not fix it. and wont be fix it in the future. like a article in a magazine i wrote fifa is better than pes because pes is bought only to play offline since online is a joke. u lag online if u open utorrent, emule etc when u play. it worked to lag in ur advantage in pes2008. in pes 2009 is not working. is just lag.

Hello.......

I see a lot of people saying that there are cheat possibilities for Madden. Online, my opponents like to pause the game at the very beginning and they seem unstoppable after that. What are they doing when they pause? Its kinda makin' me mad, losing to these no-talent a$$ clowns just because they dont play fair.

Hello.......

I see a lot of people saying that there are cheat possibilities for Madden. Online, my opponents like to pause the game at the very beginning and they seem unstoppable after that. What are they doing when they pause? Its kinda makin' me mad, losing to these no-talent a$$ clowns just because they dont play fair.

Do you wear glasses?

Alot of people have been reporting this and they found out that all the people that were complaining, were wearing glasses at the time.

apparently when people are pausing, they can enter a series of button sequences that then can transmit a signal. This signal then beams onto the persons glasses from the screen and the reflection monitors your button strokes on the control pad. So they are basically seeing your plays and button presses as you do them, giving them greater reaction times and the abiltiy to 'read your mind'.

People have said wearing contact lenses stops the cheaters from doing this.

I just don't see why people can't just play a game properly and win by merit :ROLL:

Do you wear glasses?

Alot of people have been reporting this and they found out that all the people that were complaining, were wearing glasses at the time.

apparently when people are pausing, they can enter a series of button sequences that then can transmit a signal. This signal then beams onto the persons glasses from the screen and the reflection monitors your button strokes on the control pad. So they are basically seeing your plays and button presses as you do them, giving them greater reaction times and the abiltiy to 'read your mind'.

People have said wearing contact lenses stops the cheaters from doing this.

I just don't see why people can't just play a game properly and win by merit :ROLL:

Ah, man :(

Least I've got my fashion career to fall back on. And a chat show that's been nominated for top awards.

Back
Top Bottom