How can i edit LICENSED teams, like JURGARDENS (on OTHER B)?

E

ederfluis

Please, if someone culd helpe i'll be very happy...

i want to edit teams in OTHER B, but i cant. How can i do this?

I used PES FAN editor 6.. and it doesnt work properly.
just works with logos e emblems.

please, helpe meeeeeeeeeee...

make a seperate option file consisting of the teams you want.put both option files on your desktop. lets say you want juventus. on one file edit an unlicensed team in full juventus kit ,home and away , stadium ,emblem and name. open up your first file in pesfan editor. open of2. go to team and double click on djurgardens.a second list should appear. search that second list for the team you have edited and click it twice. everything will now be changed but the players will still be the same. you can use pesfan editor transfers section

Djurgårdens IF? ;)

btw scarface, since I am from Sweden I would suggest considering changing your signature. I realize most people won't understand it (most people outside Sweden don't understand Swedish) but since it has some swearing in it... In any case, I would guess swearing is frowned upon regardless of language Just a kind suggestion. :)

Last edited:
well...
jävla=damn
svin=pigs
runka= to pull a wanka

i dont consider them to be so bad as to remove them :P

btw.. thx for letting the mods know :P

Hehe, I didn't mean any offence mate. No, I certainly don't consider them to be "bad", and they aren't really directed to anyone (unless one was inclined to see them as directed towards anyone not routing for Malmö, which I am not). I just feel that certain forums are very strict about swearing in any form (even "damn" or "pigs" or "you damn pigs"). But as I said, just incase a very strict and by the books mod decides to lay down the law.

On a sidenote, nice to see a fellow Swede here. Seen a few before but the more the merrier. :)

and i didnt mean any defense :O
if the mods want me to remove it they will surely let me know.

sow where in sweden are you from?
helsingborg maybe?

Outside Linköping. Actually the local team (Åtvidaberg) was the only team in sweden who played in European cups. Needless to say we got out asses handed to us but if you play in Superettan... :)

Back
Top Bottom