• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

how can i perform a succesful lob?

fedesc

Non-League
24 August 2005
high there.. good old times were those when in we8 by pressing :l1: +:square:, a high ball passed over the keeper...
what is the key to perform this in we10??

thx in advance!
bye!

N

n00b

It doesnt work like past versions.
I have tried many times, and it always go high above the crossbar.
Even with "el gordo" Ronaldo.

Any tricks???

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
Use less power?

L1 and R1 lobs are a little different, as they were from WE8 to WE9. Just need to relearn how to do them.

Androctonvs

Discovered The FK Bug
30 November 2003
Portugal
SL Benfica
lob with shot + r1 after the shot. seabass said it's the only lob the keeper gets fooled with.
has done wonders in wex, for me.

Junka

i hail from ISS time
9 November 2004
Holland
ROSSONERI
i scored a lob goal today with Forlan...just fo the L1 and shoot putton....with a feeling:)

milin_im

Conference
29 March 2005
I noticed that in we9 and pes5 you can do a higher lob when pressing L1 + :square: when receiving a pass, and is almost impossible to do it otherwise, but it happens very few times. The same thing happens in we10, try it in training mode.

Top Bottom