How can I put my songs into the game?

D

DJ_Kuato

I mean that I want to listen to my music in game menu, musem etc. How can I change the oryginal soundtrack to my :) Thanks in advance for reply \\:o/

you have to convert your music to .adx format (you can do that with DKZ ADX-WAV conversor that comes along with DKZ studio). after that, just import the created .adx files over the konami tunes with the help of DKZ Studio.

follow my tutorial for PES4, the process is similar to PES6.

Currently I am working on a new tutorial for PES6, including how to change the ingame music song title too :) Watch this space...

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science.

Ajay said:
Currently I am working on a new tutorial for PES6, including how to change the ingame music song title too :) Watch this space...

I will read it for sure, thanks for taking your valious time on it :applause:

:lmao: i will finally learn how to put Champions league theme in my PES6 :D

Yes, the only thing that stops you playing online is if you alter things in the DATABASE i think. Because when u try to login Konami compares the online database with your game's local one 2 see if they match. So just switching out Konami's crap songs for your good ones doesn't matter. I bet Konami even want/meant you to do it. They must av known the game they were compiling was editable to this degree. It's like they have to do less work now. They make the gameplay, we buy powerful PCs and make the graphics (kind of ;)).

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom