How can they fuck up the gameplay and change it weekly?!

Mazen2020

League 2
14 September 2019
So I only play MyClub. And I play PES since PES2. In my friends group I was always the guy knowing best for his dribbling. When the demo hit, I was ecstatic! I could dribble my way through defenses online. People who just hold X + Sprint were easily nutmegged and dribbled around by just using the left stick.

When they updated the demo and finally released the game, dribbling was gone. Since then every week I go into training mode using my MyClub team and 2 controllers. One that defends and just holds X + Sprint, and me trying to dribble - it never again worked the way it was in the demo 1.0.

Now right the day datapack 5.0 was released, dribbling was back in the game. I was so happy. Even outrunning slower players with fast ones just by one quick acceleration was back and trashing a Virgil with Alaba and even nutmegging Viera with my forwarded Virgil felt awesome! I created a lot of gifs showing that dribbling is back:

More:
https://streamable.com/ns7vw
https://streamable.com/qwhqv

Then 1 week later with the next update - dribbling is again gone.

Why the fuck does Konami constantly change the gameplay.

I know there hasn't been any changes client side. I am still thinking that they change things server-side maybe and transfer the data in the loading screen before matches. Because there is a night and day difference for me. But this wouldn't explain why I also see the differences when playing training mode.

I am still thinking that they change things server-side maybe and transfer the data in the loading screen before matches. Because there is a night and day difference for me.
I maxed out few players including two legends I had. Mixed team of legends,black balls, gold and and silver. In total 200 ranked matches. That was my goal to see how it works with those standard CR7,Messi, Aubameyang and alike template teams. Imo scripted and that is all there is to it. If you played mmos since early 2000's it is the same thing :D.

One comment I ran into in discussion section caught my eye before I completed my tests, so I kept that comment.
Read this (some myclub player from steam):
time to uninstall this ♥♥♥♥ game
some days ago suddenly i received too much weekly points
and my next matches was unbelievably easy... team control, speed, reflexes etc. were obviously high level,
also team control was so easy.

next time when i lose weekly points my team become again ♥♥♥♥... so this game skill/team improvement is
depending for system decision and not team management this is unfair..

I thought DP never introduced gameplay changes because it's not an executable files. The random stuff you mentioned, it's in the game from the beginning.

also game play speed change. It depends on the time of the day you play the game.
I mean not the in Game Time, i mean real life time.
When you play until ~17/18 o clock speed is fine, but after that it gets a speed boost, even so much that i have to pull down another -1 in game speed

Back
Top Bottom