How do I install faces for PES5?

B

bones1971

I know how to open the 0_text.afs file with Graphics Studio. My questions is, how do i install a face and hair. I recently have been downloading faces by cigman. My first is a Beckham .bin files for both hair and face. They are named hair061_beckham_hair.bin and face061_beckham_Oedit.bin. Would I install these over unamed_061.bin? Please help.

Thnk you very much for the website. But, it really doesn't answer my question with PES5. For instances, I downloaded Rooney which has two unknown_04044.bin and unknown_02038.bin files. Which are easily installed. But my questions is how do I install a face/hair when the file is named something like hair061_beckham_hair.bin and face061_beckham_Oedit.bin?

I don't think and Optionfile edit exist for PES5 does it?

i want to know to. I read the tutorial on the above site. It says i have to import the files over facex000.bin and hairx000.bin.
But when i open 0_text in GGS i can find these files. I only see files beginning with unknown_ etc..

Guys use the list from facemuseum site and overwrite faces you don't want. It explains how to add plenty of faces so you don't miss any.

Also if you downloaded a specific face like beckham facemuseum will show where it is located. You just have to count from the first or last face type etc.

For instance if you're going to install Essien face over the 4th k face just count 4 from Luciano (the first K face). So find the unknown_.... file with the first k face and count down 4.

k001 Luciano (Chievo/ITA)

k002 Didier Drogba (Chelsea/ENG) *** 1
k003 Kolo Toure (Arsenal/ENG) *** 2

k004 Patrick M'Boma (Verdy/JAP)
k005 Geremi Ndjitap (Chelsea/ENG) *** 3

If you're installing a new face that doesn't have an entry you need to choose a player to overwrite.

nickd i still dont understand :(
I have a bergkamp face
These are the files facew074_Bergkamp_by_Cigman.bin and hairw074_Bergkamp_by_Cigman.bin

#1 I open 0_text.afs in GGS
#2 I look at the list in faces museum
#3 Bergkamp: W210 Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal/ENG) *** 124
#4 ???

I dont know what to do know, what file do i have to look for in the 0_text?

btw i have the superpatch installed

Last edited:
much harder to explain than to do, it's simple counting really

Ok so understand that the whole key is to have a point of reference. So for instance the white faces, or 'W' faces go to 250 and Bergkamp is 210. So just scroll through the 0_text file until the last white face shows and it changes to another race ... that would be 250. So then simple math would indicate that Bergkamp is 40 above that one.

Some of these are special faces which occur twice, which are denoted by a star in the facemuseum list ...so it will be less then forty.

BTW AFS explorer is much better for faces I find, easier to scroll through files than GGS with the quick preview (F2).

So in 0_text locate the white faces and find the last one and count forty paces up ... Or if 40 is too high a number just find a face close that is recognizable. Like Ruud's. I see on the face list he is very close to Dennis and so I just count from his ;)

W208 Marc Overmars (retired) *** 123
W209 De Boer (retired)
W210 Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal/ENG) *** 124
W211 Van Nistelrooy (Manchester Utd./HOL) *** 125
W212 Roy Makaay (Bayern Munchen/HOL) *** 126
W213 Paul Bosvelt (Manchester City/ENG)
W214 Marc Van Bommel (Barcelona/SPA)

Bergkamp is 02164. You can find his second face for practice mate ;0

Nick, How do I scroll down the left hand column on that page. I can only see the K.R,W,Y, Barclays, and Ligue 1 face banners but cannot not scroll down the page to see the other clubs or links outside of the black box with all the listed updates.

In other words, I can't see the whole page unless I increase my monitor resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickD said:
much harder to explain than to do, it's simple counting really

Ok so understand that the whole key is to have a point of reference. So for instance the white faces, or 'W' faces go to 250 and Bergkamp is 210. So just scroll through the 0_text file until the last white face shows and it changes to another race ... that would be 250. So then simple math would indicate that Bergkamp is 40 above that one.

Some of these are special faces which occur twice, which are denoted by a star in the facemuseum list ...so it will be less then forty.

BTW AFS explorer is much better for faces I find, easier to scroll through files than GGS with the quick preview (F2).

So in 0_text locate the white faces and find the last one and count forty paces up ... Or if 40 is too high a number just find a face close that is recognizable. Like Ruud's. I see on the face list he is very close to Dennis and so I just count from his ;)

W208 Marc Overmars (retired) *** 123
W209 De Boer (retired)
W210 Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal/ENG) *** 124
W211 Van Nistelrooy (Manchester Utd./HOL) *** 125
W212 Roy Makaay (Bayern Munchen/HOL) *** 126
W213 Paul Bosvelt (Manchester City/ENG)
W214 Marc Van Bommel (Barcelona/SPA)

Bergkamp is 02164. You can find his second face for practice mate ;0

ok i finaly found where the face are located in the 0_text, but now the problem is that the files are called unknown_23423.str etc..
These are not .bin files. How to import this?

What I do is in AFS explorer just drag the .bin onto the .str to overwrite it. It has always worked. As precaution export the original face to a backup folder.

Also obviously don't overwrite a face with a hair file. And for the hair files you can scroll further down the 0_text and that is where they sit ... just beyond all the faces.

bones1971 said:
Nick, How do I scroll down the left hand column on that page. I can only see the K.R,W,Y, Barclays, and Ligue 1 face banners but cannot not scroll down the page to see the other clubs or links outside of the black box with all the listed updates.

In other words, I can't see the whole page unless I increase my monitor resolution.

Hmmm seems your browser settings are strange. Try holding down control and using your mousewheel up or down (although that is more for text). Also make sure youre on maximized (top right corner). My rez is 1024x768x32 and I can see it all and I have IE6 ... maybe the site doesn't work well with firefox or netscape or whatever you happen to be using, I don't know.

NickD said:
Hmmm seems your browser settings are strange. Try holding down control and using your mousewheel up or down (although that is more for text). Also make sure youre on maximized (top right corner). My rez is 1024x768x32 and I can see it all and I have IE6 ... maybe the site doesn't work well with firefox or netscape or whatever you happen to be using, I don't know.

Thanks again for for the website. I have all the info I need.:)

thanks nick for the help, but i cant find the hair files now. When i go down all i see is eyes, noses, chins etc but no hair.
Anyway for me its too much hassle to insert a simple face, so ill will quit it and just play with the faces i have now :)

MasterM, once you do a couple it's incredibly easy. Much easier than it sounds.

2 steps really

1. find the file you want to overwrite (special faces have 2 to overwrite)
2. drag the new face over the old file in AFS explorer

you're done!

Most of the time hair isn't even necessary so I don't even install them.

Thanks a million Nick for the info, Ive only started editing and hadnt a clue how to do it!

Back
Top Bottom