How do i nutmeg players on pro evo 5?

its just a matter of precision, what you need to do is hold :r2: and press down or up(to shimmy), when the player is moves towards you just push the arrow left or right (into the player, this depends on which way you are facing) into him and sometimes it works sometimes not, it would depend on the players stats aswell.

Last edited:
When dribbling with the Ball , Hold down the Lob button for about 2 Seconds then immediately press the pass button and the player with the ball will do like a fake shot or pass which can sometimes enable you to get past him.

the way i nutmeg is hold :r1: + :r2: and tap :l1: 3 times whule standing still
its very hard to pull off but it can be done

Last edited:
yeah, 15 clockwise rotations of the left analogue, 3 anti-clockwise rotations of the right analogue, then press r1, r2, l1, l2, r3, l3, then press start and select together......hmm, I still can't get it to work. It's just luck, I suppose.

jayjays said:
yeah, 15 clockwise rotations of the left analogue, 3 anti-clockwise rotations of the right analogue, then press r1, r2, l1, l2, r3, l3, then press start and select together......hmm, I still can't get it to work. It's just luck, I suppose.

aye

Back
Top Bottom