• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

How do you get moving avatars?

T

thelankylizard

sorry if you call it spamming, but i really want to know

Joe

International
9 August 2004
do u even look on other sites??? cos im sure u can find a tutorial somwhere

geeeez

lostinstoke

Wolves Scum
16 January 2005
lost
You need to make an animated GIF, but this thread should have at least been posted in the site comments/help section cause this has absolutely nothing to do with editing PES, come on mate.

In fact, can a mod just move it?

edit: nice

Yeah mate as far as I'm aware you just need to use an animated GIF, but the dimensions and filesize will still need to be within the rules of the forum of course. You can make them with fireworks or something similar.

Last edited:
J

juventus11

LOL I just found a great site, but am I aloud to post it MODS OR ADMIns.????

J

juventus11

well ok if you want a Gif ask me here. it cant be a gif of Man utd or like Milan it has to be somthing. I cant make all of them. But ill try.
Just Pm me or ask here.

J

juventus11

I might be able,please be patient and ill work on it this week.If I can do it, Ill finish it around sunday;)
LOL this could be the gif request thread.

T

thelankylizard

so when i you post it, do i just click save picture as, and then set it as my avatar, or is it more complicated

Top Bottom