How do YOU perform a proper high through ball?

Becanes

Bundle of Energy
25 April 2002
Atlanta via South Florida
Hurricanes, USA, Fulham
I am having problems with this. Whenever I try a high through ball it NEVER goes behind the defense. It also pulls my player back or gets headed somewhere by the defender. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I try to do it when I have someone behind the defender or heading behind the defender put the ball is never put into that space behind the defender.

Apparently, and this is according to the guide, The high through balls are best used in the first 10-15 yds inside the opponents half. In PES5, your full backs could send some cracking balls through from the back, but this doesn't seem to work on PES6:(

Yeah, I think the new chipped through balls are better. It was an easy tactic to do a high through ball to a winger then cross to score.

Sadly PES doesn't have any ways to control trajectory for yourself. Also, there should be differences when performing it while running and while standing still with the ball close to you, but I have seen little variation.

Atleast they could have made it possible to chip the ball in a lofted fashion when standing still on the outside of the penalty box, rather than punt it to the keeper when trying for a delicate pass.

Back
Top Bottom