• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

How do you play Winning Eleven

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Even on the hardest level the winning eleven games always get too easy so i was wondering how many other ppl play this game to make it more interesting or difficult.

Although not posible in WE9 as noone buys my players ever i used to always sell players if they got an offer no matter who it was.
This meant i was always using having to use new players, finding younger stars etc.
Thks
 
Last edited:

dalessandro

League 2
8 October 2004
Since you're american, I'm gonna seize the occasion to tell you that american people should be ashamed to miscall this wonderful game.
This is football and not soccer since you mainly use your feet.
What you call football should be called american rugby since it is a very bad copycat of rugby (besides, you use your feet in rugby much more than in american football).

Your question is nonesense.
And yep, it's a video game who tries to simulate football, so it is not very hard but much harder than 'Fifa' which is an arcade game and less than 'Kick off' which was totally unrealistic.

(by the way, I'm french)
 

P-dogg

Waiting for the postman..
9 August 2004
Jeez, leave the guy alone, he simply asked a question.

Perhaps its because you're French that you totally misunderstood him. He didnt even mention Soccer, so where did you get that from??? Also, tbh his question is far from nonsense. It actually makes more sense than your entire 2 posts which are the most incoherrent things I'm likely to read all day and make you sound like a fool.

Anyways, embrace, I dont actually play master league because its crap but when I did, I used to do similar. It was more of a challenge to build up a team of young up and coming stars than to recreate the Real Madrid team.
 

winston

Champions League
7 August 2005
dalessandro said:
Since you're american, I'm gonna seize the occasion to tell you that american people should be ashamed to miscall this wonderful game.
This is football and not soccer since you mainly use your feet.
What you call football should be called american rugby since it is a very bad copycat of rugby (besides, you use your feet in rugby much more than in american football).

Your question is nonesense.
And yep, it's a video game who tries to simulate football, so it is not very hard but much harder than 'Fifa' which is an arcade game and less than 'Kick off' which was totally unrealistic.

(by the way, I'm french)




dalessandro said:
damn, it seems my first comment wasn't fitting since you are scottish, aren't you ?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's not too late to edit what are possibly the most inappropriate and embarassing posts in recent months.

Oh wait, it is now, because I've quoted you :mrgreen: .
 

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Thks P-Dogg yep at last player growth, maybe in three years we will have manger movement so we dont have to start a new game everytime we play a new club
 

dalessandro

League 2
8 October 2004
yep, it was a stupid post but on the basis of what I told I'm sick of hearing the word soccer everywhere and since I saw USA in the location field, I blackened fuses (even if he didn't mention this word indeed)
 

codpiece

Romanista
12 December 2002
Houston
No to detract too much from the topic, but what's so amusing is that the English are the ones who coined the term soccer - not Americans. I'm just tired of hearing people rip on Americans for using the word soccer, when the English came up with it. It's not like we (Americans) had much of a choice, since the English invented the modern game and originally called it soccer.

Here's a link: http://www.soccer.mistral.co.uk/histwhy.htm
 

mmeny

Premiership League
15 October 2004
Minneapolis
Arsenal FC
Does matter whether scottish, english, irish... or wateva dat has the suffix "ISH" that invented the game... that is totally uncalled for... it has nothing to do with the post... because the last time i checked is almost about 50 years since " the so called inventors of the game won the world cup"...
 

The Black Sheep

League 2
3 September 2005
embraceuk1 said:
Even on the hardest level the winning eleven games always get too easy so i was wondering how many other ppl play this game to make it more interesting or difficult.

I saw this in a CM challenge:

1. Take charge of any Scottish club outside the top flight
2. Build a 100% Scottish playing squad
3. Win either the UEFA Cup or the Champions League

Bonus Challenge
In season 1966/67, Celtic won every competition that they entered - for the ultimate challenge, see if you can emulate that feat in a single season.
 

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
The Black Sheep said:
I saw this in a CM challenge:

1. Take charge of any Scottish club outside the top flight
2. Build a 100% Scottish playing squad
3. Win either the UEFA Cup or the Champions League

Bonus Challenge
In season 1966/67, Celtic won every competition that they entered - for the ultimate challenge, see if you can emulate that feat in a single season.

That would be good if you had clubs from outside the top flight in scottish football, which were on PES5/WE9
 
Top Bottom