How do you The reverse flick kick

lyricl

Non-League
13 November 2006
Fulham
Dunno what its called....Cris Ronaldo does it all the time, Joe Cole Does it.....Baggio use to do it, in fact he did it in Italia 90......I didn't think this move even existed in the game until I went to the barbers on saturday, & this little kiddy was plying this bloke & the bloke dribbled down the wing, cut inside (was lionel Messi), on the edge of the box had a shot, and I couldn't beleive it when the replay actually confirmed that he scored by kicking the ball from behind his other leg......like I say Ronaldo, Joe Cole, etc

My Question is : How'd You Do It....?

I went to the barbers on saturday, & this little kiddy was plying this bloke
Where do you go to get your hair cut?!

And in order to do it, get a player with 'Weaker Foot Frequency' of less than 3, run parallel to the goal, the player's stronger foot nearest the goal, and shoot :D

That's it basically.

Dunno what its called....Cris Ronaldo does it all the time, Joe Cole Does it.....Baggio use to do it, in fact he did it in Italia 90......I didn't think this move even existed in the game until I went to the barbers on saturday, & this little kiddy was plying this bloke & the bloke dribbled down the wing, cut inside (was lionel Messi), on the edge of the box had a shot, and I couldn't beleive it when the replay actually confirmed that he scored by kicking the ball from behind his other leg......like I say Ronaldo, Joe Cole, etc

My Question is : How'd You Do It....?

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=138408

Back
Top Bottom