How does learning curve works?

inite

Non-League
21 May 2006
I just bought Zidane at the age of 19 in my Master league.

I only play him for 45 mins cos his stamina if very low atm. Some times he gains 8 experience points after games, sometimes just 1 even tho i won the game.

How does the game calculate how much exp points my player gain? It seems so inconsistent.

im not sure but imo it depends from the performance....if the player gets a high score on that match he will gain more attribute pts

Ic. But i've got him score 5 goals in a game and still gotten only 5-6 exp, but he can score 1-2 but still got as much or more exp. Thats what im finding it weird.

Oh, ya. I just played a few games, and realised in cups, i gain like 1-2 exp, but in league games i gain like 5-7 exp. Why the difference in cups and league games tho. Like CL final, isnt that much better for exp sake?

How can i maximise getting exp in league games?

Yea thats a problem that needs to be fixed. Players should gain more attribute points if they play in cup finals. Also does anyone know if players gain Special attribute stars during Master League?? That would be very lame if they didnt.

Yeah, what embrace said. Experience points in ML seems largely based on the time the player is on the pitch. The league gives a lot more points than cups, so newcomers or reborns with little stamina that fatigue easily should only play league matches and rest cup matches. Generally, players you want to develop should play all league matches, and cup matches can be used to keep older non-developing players from dropping too quickly in stats.

Not really. I play with mu subs who do get good exp points whenever their match rating is high. I think it depends on match rating.

Not really. I play with mu subs who do get good exp points whenever their match rating is high. I think it depends on match rating.

Well, I said "largely", not "solely". ;)

But in any case, the difference between the score from a bad match rating and a good rating isn't nearly as dramatic as the difference between League and Cup matches, and in any case you probably cannot predict what rating someone will get either. Also, the subs ought to get a lower score than 90min players, even if they get a good rating, right?

Wish KONAMI would disclose things like these rather than keeping us unaware of the exact nature. :)

Back
Top Bottom