how I get Nike ball on PES 6 / PS 2 ??

burti35

Football lover
6 June 2006
Turkey
Fenerbahce
how i get Nike ball on PES 6 / PS2 ?? I just saw 13 balls and they are Reebok ,Adidas, White ball.

Last edited:
someone said you do the spanish league to get it - its an exlusive there... but it could be BS. you dthink if it was in there they would have at least thrown some nike logo's elsewhere and some boots.

Start a Spanish League, all games are played with the Nike Ball. Don't know if the ball becomes available in other modes if you win the Spanish league though.

airjoca said:
Start a Spanish League, all games are played with the Nike Ball. Don't know if the ball becomes available in other modes if you win the Spanish league though.
Ok. I will try your suggestion. Thanx "airjoca".:applause: \\:o/

yeah thats annoying isnt it when i first saw the pics of the pics of that Nike Ball i was well pleased but the didnt see it in the main ball selection, so then went to the PES shop to unlock it and stil couldnt find it. Wonder though if it does become available?

...The ball is available only in spanish club competitions mode...If you look carefully nike ball, you can see that there is the "LFP" logo on it

Fitiello said:
...The ball is available only in spanish club competitions mode...If you look carefully nike ball, you can see that there is the "LFP" logo on it
Correct. You can only play with the Nike Total 90 ball which is only lisenced for the Spansih La Liga.

I don't know if you can play with it in any mode once you have finished the league.

you can only use it in the 'la liga' league. it looked like the best of the balls on the pes 6 other then the teamguiest but its unavailable. maybe you have to complete the la liga season to unlock it.

p.s why is the official portugeuse ball in the game but no portugeuse league?

silith said:
you can only use it in the 'la liga' league. it looked like the best of the balls on the pes 6 other then the teamguiest but its unavailable. maybe you have to complete the la liga season to unlock it.

p.s why is the official portugeuse ball in the game but no portugeuse league?
Which ones that?

i know u can use it when u play a liga espanola season, dunno whether u can unlock it for exibition or other modes!

really u should be able to unlock some nike balls seems as so many divisions use them.

maybe someone could get it in any mode by some means surely?

Last edited:
Nick Cave said:
Bring on the patch to get rid of those awful balls....
Yeah, somebody will most likely develop a patch that will contain all nike balls.

Back
Top Bottom