How important is Evo-Web to you?

VOTE!

• Evo-Web is LIFE! Without all of them video game/editing/football geeks I'd be even worse off!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I look forward to it all day but the missus comes first.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I like to post the odd bit of banter but I have a real life thanks!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Evo-web? What a pile of crap, you need your head tested El Diego!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
E

El Diego

I can't live without this place. I don't have real friends, only the lovely people of Evo-Web. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were banned from starting threads (if that's even possible), I bet the number of complaints about you would drop by 50%. :)

(Alright then, 5%...)

I visit this site every day though its not as good as it used to be. I blame Nokami for making PES/WE go crap and that elitist cunt site that half of the mods and some other cunts off here fucked off to make.

I'd say my priorities in life are:
1.Family
2.Friends
3.Sex, sometimes this goes well with number 1.
4.Evo-Web.
5.Glavisted.

pbchillin in incest shocker...

:lmao:

Personally Evo-Web is very important to me. Its has every element of community in it. But imo its the people that make this forum what it is.

Everyone has their personal fave/hated memeber on here. I take in everyones input, but really enjoy reading Jack Bauer's or ThomasGoal's posts. Jack for his consistant ability to make me wet my pants, and Thomas for his ability to find news instantly about future WE/PES games :)

Its not the only thing in life, but when I go online evo-web is the second site I visit, straight after checking my email.

I really like Evo-Web. I visit it atleast once a day, whenver I am on the net at home. I agree with Adonis, it's the people who really make this forum worthwhile. It's great to meet people from different countries, with different opinions, preferences etc.

pbchillin in incest shocker...
to the tune of the Addams Family theme...... "your father is your brother.... your sister is your mother..... they all fuck each other....." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think that applies to El Diego though!

I don't agree with jack, some of el Diego's threads are really good...like this one for instance...

I guess evo-web has become more important than i would like to admit...i too find it refreshing to discuss with people of othr nationalities...
But above all i enjoy having "pub talk" about football, totally subjective, irrelevant but enjoyable...
The only time it's beter to avoid evo-web is when England are once again eliminated too soon (according to English people, normally acording to the un-biased) from a big tournament...then it's better to avoid it for a couple of hours or a day...

Also avoid the Man Utd thread when Rio Ferdinand just scored a peach of an own-goal and you can't help yourself to enjoy that even if deep down you know that Man Utd has a terrific team that deserves to be champion...(don't mention that last admission, it's bad for my street credibility).

Evo-web is life!!! althouth I dont post that much I read everything !! ANd its my only hope for better nets !

You really need to see a trick cyclist bulwa boy :lol:

I think this site is too important for me for what it is. It used to give me loads of new patches but the patching days seem to have calmed down a little bit.

The football thread is quite a slow paced thread compared to other sites, not always got the most posts per day also.

But part of me still has to check this place out many times a day!!!!!

It'd be a sad world without Evo-Web. Many memories here of gaming ecstasy, the fantasy football league I did and some proper laugh out loud moments. I don't visit as much as I used to but it's a worldwide treasure.

Don't usually visit many forums regularly - there are practically a handful of sites I check everyday and evo-web is one of them.

Somewhat ironically for a site dedicated to Konami's games, I haven't viewed the Pro Evo/Winning Eleven section in ages. The problem with subject-centric communities (such as the redandwhitekop, Gamespot and Lost forums) is that it can often get a bit too hardcore and slightly scary. It's also a lot to take in...and there ain't that many hours in the day.

As the community here all have PES/WE as a common denominator, it does make reading the other topics (i.e. footy, games, entertainment, offtopic) a bit more easy to the eye. You'll find information quick and it's nice to hear what some people here got to say about things - especially as there is such wide spectrum of cultures and such represented here.

I really do like Evo-Web and most of the members here. Even :JJ: cracks me up, he's a funny guy although I think some of the members are a little uptight but as a whole, a good bunch*.

*Apart from Thomas "I make love to Playstations" GOAL. What is that guy about? Strange person, I'm sure HE thinks he represents Sony. Or something.

Welshman in cracks up El Diego shocker!

P.S. ThomasGOAL is Ken Kutaragi's love child, hence why he loves Sony so much.

JJ and Diego in mutual respect shocker!

Pigs spotted flying in perfect formation over Bangor!!

I really like Evo-Web. I visit it atleast once a day, whenver I am on the net at home. I agree with Adonis, it's the people who really make this forum worthwhile. It's great to meet people from different countries, with different opinions, preferences etc.
Couldnt agree more Abhishek.
The reason I come here is to find out any news on latest WE's or PES's from Thommy The Tank :) and to have a chat about all things video game related.

Dj

I come here because I get turned on by many of you. :)

Back
Top Bottom