• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

How many languages do you speak?

How many languages do you speak?

Votes: 18 18.9%

Votes: 24 25.3%

Votes: 29 30.5%

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Just for curiosity, I speak Portuguese, Spanish, English and a little French

I speak Spanish since I'm half Portuguese, half Spanish anyway I'm forward to learn Japanese and German.

J

:: JJ ::

I speak English and a fair bit of Welsh so I consider that as 2.

danwin

Oak Hard
1 December 2003
I speak English, but secretly I've been learning Durch for nearly two years and plan on learning Spanish

the_thing

ps3!
4 August 2004
Toronto
Juve, MU
i speak english(for school) and cantonese(im chinese) fluently, some french(9 years from school) and ive spent one year learning spanish. thats a lot of languages for a 15 year old dont u think? ;):p

Rocky

League 1
11 May 2005
I speak English, Italian, New Jersey guido, Nigerian, and Alaskan.

Oh and a little bit of French too.

total

International
10 December 2005
Slovenia
Arsenal/OGC Nice
I speak 2 fluently...Slovene and English. I understand a bit of German, Latin and French.

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
Dutch
French
English
Mandarin Chinese
Classical Chinese
Uygur

El Sonero

not the average
6 March 2005
North Germany
I've voted for "3"
Since I'm German I speak German - I have to admit that I can't understand some of those southern slangs they speak in Bavaria etc :lol:
I have 6 years of English in school now (having some bad or/and crazy teachers partly), I think my Enlish is quite ok.
And I have 4 years of French now in school, so I'd say I'm able to speak in French.
Then, I have 2 years of Latin in school voluntarely, I know the grammatic and some vocab, but I'm not able to translate something into latin; well maybe it'll help me to learn other romanic languages
I speak a little Spanish too, but I never had proper lessons.
And I learn Italian and Portuguese for holiday, at least I can say things like "Hello" and "What's up?" :lmao:

bradley1886

Premiership
6 August 2004
London
Just English for me, although compared to some of the people I know I speak it pretty well. I studied Spanish for 3 years but didn't really get much out of it, only the very basics.

S

Swilly Rovers

English, Irish, French and Spanish. Can read a little Italian too.

bebo

Looking for a Manager
25 July 2005
Arsenal Thread
The Arsenal FC
1.Spanish
2.English
3.Street(English)
4.Spanglish(My favorite,mix english and spanish= chill + ando,very big in Florida)

Top Bottom