• 5 or more

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
Just for curiosity, I speak Portuguese, Spanish, English and a little French

I speak Spanish since I'm half Portuguese, half Spanish anyway I'm forward to learn Japanese and German.

I speak English and a fair bit of Welsh so I consider that as 2.

I speak English, but secretly I've been learning Durch for nearly two years and plan on learning Spanish

i speak english(for school) and cantonese(im chinese) fluently, some french(9 years from school) and ive spent one year learning spanish. thats a lot of languages for a 15 year old dont u think? ;):p

I speak English, Italian, New Jersey guido, Nigerian, and Alaskan.

Oh and a little bit of French too.

I speak 2 fluently...Slovene and English. I understand a bit of German, Latin and French.

Dutch
French
English
Mandarin Chinese
Classical Chinese
Uygur

I've voted for "3"
Since I'm German I speak German - I have to admit that I can't understand some of those southern slangs they speak in Bavaria etc :lol:
I have 6 years of English in school now (having some bad or/and crazy teachers partly), I think my Enlish is quite ok.
And I have 4 years of French now in school, so I'd say I'm able to speak in French.
Then, I have 2 years of Latin in school voluntarely, I know the grammatic and some vocab, but I'm not able to translate something into latin; well maybe it'll help me to learn other romanic languages
I speak a little Spanish too, but I never had proper lessons.
And I learn Italian and Portuguese for holiday, at least I can say things like "Hello" and "What's up?" :lmao:

Just English for me, although compared to some of the people I know I speak it pretty well. I studied Spanish for 3 years but didn't really get much out of it, only the very basics.

English, Irish, French and Spanish. Can read a little Italian too.

1.Spanish
2.English
3.Street(English)
4.Spanglish(My favorite,mix english and spanish= chill + ando,very big in Florida)

Back
Top Bottom