How many people are willing to buy WE9

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaRaDox1014

Hey there, how people are planning to buy WE9? I'm getting it the first day, which is Feb 9 in Canada.

How can you have WE9 when it didn't even come oout yet?

Eh? Yeah, thanks for calling me a newbie, I am a newbie. But for sure I am better then you in designing (web graphics). Eh? Everyone is a newb in somewhere you know.

We get the version which would be called WE9 International.. Anyway, I preordered my copy already.. It says 3 day air shipping.. Do they send it when the game is released or before so it can get to me the same day is released?

I have WE9 Jap vesion allready. BUT Im gettin WE9I ONLY and only IF it has ONline mode. Otherwise hell no.

What does it matter to get the Japenese version and the one that comes in Feb 9?

PaRaDox1014 said:
What does it matter to get the Japenese version and the one that comes in Feb 9?

Because unless you have a modded console and can play with patches applied, the Japanese version is in.....

Japanese!!!

You can't play on-line in the states with the Japanese version... why is this so hard to think about?

PaRaDox - dude get some education regarding these WE games. 95% of us here are already bored with WE9 - the Japanese version - which is still better than the US version or PES5.

PaRaDox1014 said:
Eh? Yeah, thanks for calling me a newbie, I am a newbie. But for sure I am better then you in designing (web graphics). Eh? Everyone is a newb in somewhere you know.
:lmao:

if u add "in north america" to your title it would make alot more sense

Feanaro said:
You mean there are other countries in the world apart from the US and Canada?
Nope, don't think so...(being English I agree with everything Americans say:mrgreen: ).

Joking aside, I think most people are more happy with WE9Asia Championship, gameplay-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom