How much of a change will Pes5 be from WE9, what is the most vital improvement?

Fatality

Gawd like
30 July 2005
I know there has been a compaints thread for WE9 but this is a bit different. I started by loving WE9 and now im pretty much sick of it. This is my first WE game so ive come to ask the question will there be much change for pes5, or is it simply a european version and a transfer update?

What one thing should they improve aswell

IMO The refs and fouling because it screws up the game with all the fricking stopping and starting, im preying pes5 is much better.

Through balls
Speed differences
Mutlpile computer strategies
Shooting without R2

All could be fairly easily fixed and make for a much better experience.

Learn to defend properly.

It's pretty blatantly obvious to me that they have put in all those fouls to stop people from just holding R1 and X all the way through matches when they haven't got the ball.

Stand off your man and go in for the ball from the front, or slide from the side. It's hard at first because you're so used to just holding down R1 and X all the time but once you've learned you'll hardly give any free kicks away.

Lukazan said:
Learn to defend properly.

It's pretty blatantly obvious to me that they have put in all those fouls to stop people from just holding R1 and X all the way through matches when they haven't got the ball.

Stand off your man and go in for the ball from the front, or slide from the side. It's hard at first because you're so used to just holding down R1 and X all the time but once you've learned you'll hardly give any free kicks away.

I 100% agree and salute Konami for this.

That is so true, all these newbs i know just hold R1 and X the whole game, you can see all their players tired out by the first quater of the second half!

The only difference that could happend btw. PES5 and WE9 is the gameplay speed and the ball weight.. all WE series always have slower/smoother gameplay with the heavier ball feeling.

I think the defence in WE9 is the MOST realistic from all of the series. Its not glitchy and the ball does not flukily get through by bouncing around and off defenderes.

No, Now it's hard to take it with a tackel :-s
Nesta always get it with Tackels in Real life !!

Well that depends on your skill level in the game too :p

I only slide if i really really really haveh to, its too big of a risk to do it at a useless time.

Back
Top Bottom