How much of an improvement?

A

Anj Dey

How much of an improvement will WE9 be over Liveware Evolution do you think? Apart from new weather effects & stadiums do you think there will much of a difference in gameplay? I've only recently got Liveware & after playing it I can't go back to Pro evo 4 but i ain't too sure whether to pre order WE9 - i might just wait til PES5 hits the shops.

They'll be some new animations etc.

They always improve the gameplay every version, even if they don't announce it as a big feature.

Nobody knows, but I think there's more than enough reason to be excited about the release of WE9. I'm pretty sure there was something mentioned about a 360 degree control system (if I'm wrong please correct me), new animations and hopefully slightly improved graphics as well. We'll get more news as the date gets closer but yeah, there's no reason not to be expecting some major improvements.

Anj Dey said:
How much of an improvement will WE9 be over Liveware Evolution do you think? Apart from new weather effects & stadiums do you think there will much of a difference in gameplay? I've only recently got Liveware & after playing it I can't go back to Pro evo 4 but i ain't too sure whether to pre order WE9 - i might just wait til PES5 hits the shops.
Just my opinion, I always prefer Japanese version: WE > PES. So per year, I have 2 versions bothered to play: WE and WE-FE/Int/LE

JSI said:
I'm pretty sure there was something mentioned about a 360 degree control system (if I'm wrong please correct me)
You are wrong.

Ike said:
You are wrong.

Yeah, agreee with IKE. NO 360 movement. Form waht I read it's most likely that 'freedom' means you have to manually position players to get to crosses and such.

Usually no major improvements made from version to version. Usually the latest will be slightly better. (exception being WE7I vs WE8 IMO).

I always get the latest copy.

Remember its "Evolution" not 'Revolution"

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom