How to change "Formation A & B"

Henrik

PES-addict
13 February 2006
Hello all,

In my tactics, I have a shortlink to activate Formation A (in my style..very attacking) and Formation B (very defensive). It's :l2: + :circle: and :l2: :square: . It works fine, but now I have a problem. I have some new players which I want to give some new positions in the alternative squads! How to 'open' the Formation A and B, and then change things?

I already tried to do it by opening the kind of menu which is made for those formations, but you can't change players or something. Please help if you know how to do it :(

Thanx in advance! :applause:

I use the same method as you but I have never been able to decide which players go into which positions in the L2+formations. If that is what you mean.

SO that means you can have 3 formations when playing with no need to stop the game?

default, A and B ?

Yup, that's the way it is mate.

Isslander: I did it like this.. First I made a "Formation A", and when it was ready I used "Copy this to Formation A" (or something like that, it's in the menu where you can choose to set your tactics to manual, semi-auto etc etc). Then I changed the complete formation into a defensive formation and copied it to "Formation B", like i did with Formation A. So now Formation A & B were saved, and then I made my default formation which I wanted to use.

And to use Formation A & B, just go to manual or semi-auto and assign a 'shortkey' to it, like :triangle: :circle: :square: or :x: . Ingame, you just have to press :l2: + the key you assigned to A or B, and voila..you're team changes into your alternate formation! :applause:

But to change that alternate formation isn't easy, you just have to 'rebuild' it from scratch I think :(

Henrik, this is how I do it too, my problem is that when I switch to my a or b formation, players tend to play in strange positions.

Hm..weird. The players supposed to play on the position YOU defined them to play. In my squad everything works fine..

Back
Top Bottom