How to display player name on the player during the match.

Do u mean having the playername on top of the controlled player instead of the default '1' or '2'...
well this is what i do.. because it means you dont need to have the players names on the bottom of the screen wasting space.. anyways.. you basically go into "player settings" which are is in the menu when pressing start during a game... bascially its the area where you assign the which control pad goes to which team...
Ull see 'default' to the side of all players (players 1-8).. so first.. pick the player you want to change.. probably player 1.. then press Triangle button.. and then u can control the icon settings.... just go through untill you get to 'player name'

hope this helps :)

Does anyone know how to turn the name on top of the player's head option off during online play for the PS2 version????

And, are patched games with all the updated kits playable online?

Thanks!

Huh...this is good info, I'll have to try this out. Does this work for on-line as well, as asked in the previous post?

jflores said:
Does anyone know how to turn the name on top of the player's head option off during online play for the PS2 version????

And, are patched games with all the updated kits playable online?

Thanks!
I don't believe you can turn it off online.

Yes, with the correct method you can use a patched version online. I don't know how to do this, only that you need a modded PS2 and mess around with DNAS, I think.

Back
Top Bottom