How to do this trick - ball one side, player another

P

pepsilightsucks

Hi

How can I do such trick: attacker push the ball one side of the defender and runs other side of him and collts the ball... how to do this? I'm sure it's possible because I saw a movie with Henry doing this in PES game... I can't find it in manual/ in game command list... they are many moves missing it this manuals, why? Are they "secret"??? How can I unlock them?

Today I was playing with Portugal against Ukaraine and I had a throw in witch I put in play with Simao giving it to Paolo Ferreira, Paolo Ferreira without looking to the Ukraine box lifts the ball with left foot and without letting the ball go higher than his shin he does a backheel with the right foot and flicks the ball inside the box.

Anyone ever done this ? and if any how is it donr ?? I dont know how I done it!

Longbridge (ball one side, player another): :r1: +:r2: , :l1: x3

You have to press L1 really quick and just before the player get a touch of the ball. I've seen at least 4 variants of this during practising it: Ball goes left, player right, ball goes right, player left, ball goes left, player left, ball goes right, player right. I also think I saw Ljungberg pushing the ball under the keeper just before he got to it (looks like the keeper misses the ball).

There's also another way to do a similar move. You basically make 2 stepovers and continue to longbridge.

Longbridge stepover: :r2: x2, :r1: +up/down

Here's an example of longbridge I did with Henry:
http://www.gameklip.com/v/869

edit: Another variation done with van Persie:

http://www.gameklip.com/v/874

Last edited:
So your jogging forwards with the ball (not pressing R1 or R2 at all) then you press and hold R1+R2 and hit L1 3 times?

Nope im not getting this one at all, where are the videos on PESfan?

I dont get if you press R1+R2 and hold them, or tap them at the same time then hit L1 3 times.

Anyone got a good step by step exact guide?

Hold R1 + R2 and tap L1 3x just before the ball touches player's foot while still holding R1 + R2.

So when you say hold R1+R2 am i supposed to do the thing where you kick the ball ahead then run onto it.... usually what i do down the wings.

In that case its R1+R2 run forwards then change direction

But just as he gets to the ball i hit L1 3 times.

Or do you hold R1+R2 and run straight so he isnt kicking the ball ahead and then hit L1?

If you have pressed R1+R2 the player does kick the ball infront of him, but not as much as when you change a direction. And yes, do the trick while running forward.

Back
Top Bottom