How to handle script?

EauRouge

Conference
17 December 2020
i'm a player that plays with legendary difficult. but scripting in pes is really annoying. how do you handle script(momentum)?
literally game doesn't allow me to have 2-0 lead. enemy team always scores one goal after i score. especially in derbie matches you can do nothing.. it becomes super ai vs iqless team

Last edited:
lower difficulty to top-player, the script is still there but not THAT extreme... if it's too easy then, play full manual with a realistic camera!

Still waiting proof about script. It's something you believe, no offence at all but prove it that's a fact.

I saw vids of great move from the AI, and some others could be considered at bug (but more on Fifa Frostbite, less on the others engine they owned).
And only 4 vids on more than 100.000 *? playing the game and sharing so...

At least on PES I never feelt in the mecanics that there's impossibility to do anything against the CPU. Perhaps increasing the players awereness yes, for a certain moment like when yourself got a how we said in french "masterstroke" or when you're in God mode during 1 or 2 minutes. That's all.
And i play on Legend PA1 or Superstar PA0 (sometimes PA0 Legend when i feel good my directional passing skills. It happens sometimes)

Still waiting proof about script. It's something you believe, no offence at all but prove it that's a fact.

I saw vids of great move from the AI, and some others could be considered at bug (but more on Fifa Frostbite, less on the others engine they owned).
And only 4 vids on more than 100.000 *? playing the game and sharing so...

At least on PES I never feelt in the mecanics that there's impossibility to do anything against the CPU. Perhaps increasing the players awereness yes, for a certain moment like when yourself got a how we said in french "masterstroke" or when you're in God mode during 1 or 2 minutes. That's all.
And i play on Legend PA1 or Superstar PA0 (sometimes PA0 Legend when i feel good my directional passing skills. It happens sometimes)
technically you just accepted scripting, when you wrote "perhaps increasing the players awareness". and i'm adding a sententce on you've mentioned about "perhaps increasing the players awareness", game also reduces my player's awareness. it's a fact that game makes your players more stupid on purpose after scoring

Scripting is real but probably not the way you think it is in the game. If you play on Beginner difficulty the AI needs a script to make them play really bad, same with Legendary. It is designed to make you mad, make you lose games because of unfair advantages and mistakes (look at Maguire in real life for example).

It is really unrealistic though, in Legendary mode you are still never awarded any penalties (or very very rarely) and freekicks are very rare too. Even if the enemy team, or even your own team commits a handball foul there is no yellow card awarded. This is also considered scripting, because there is no script available for situations like these in the first place.

Where is the script which tells the referee to award a red card directly because I also never see that happen? It is always a yellow, followed by another one. Never a direct red. Very disappointing but this is how they designed the game apparently.

"Perhaps". So it's not stated. Plus i don't considers it as scripting.
I don't say that your players became stupid but the others takes better decisions like sometimes we got a "masterstroke" during some minutes.
Not difficult to understand. As long as it follow a certain logic, there's no scripting. Level of difficulty i would say.

Need to found the tweet if it's not erased, but script is more something like what i saw on it.
> The ball was completely out of target
> Suddenly, close to the goal, without following any physics : the ball change completely direction from almost 45 degree like if there was a invisible wall that make deflect the ball and enter on the goal. It was on FIFA.

BUT even that, it could be a bug and the ball was supposed to be aimed to that direction but goes far from the goal / the game may rectified it in a funny way on the very last second. As it's the only and first time i see it. I was saying "it's a total script" but after thinking about all that already happened wrong in the game... I saw tons, so many bugs that i can't be 100% sure of it. Once in a million of games... It's not a proof, in a scientific approach.

And for PES there's even less proof about it. Never saw vids with for example bugs like that.

I considers what is saying above as "level of difficulty", now about cards it's the same since the pitch is big and the players automatically tone down their aggressivity in the last 18 meters.
Well, i said it but the very very first game i did on PES 2021 i will always remember : the CPU gives me a Penalty lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAV
"Perhaps". So it's not stated. Plus i don't considers it as scripting.
I don't say that your players became stupid but the others takes better decisions like sometimes we got a "masterstroke" during some minutes.
Not difficult to understand. As long as it follow a certain logic, there's no scripting.

You are right in these situations, but it could also be bad coding by the developers. šŸ¤£

Yes lol, but it seems logic as it happenned even in ISS Deluxe after you scored a goal (that's why i'm not surprised by those situations)
It could be this or something else, who knowns. But "script", to me, is when you absolutely can't do anything.

I never got that feeling in PES at all. FIFA i don't know. But i'm just asking what's the point to make script, when it seems more difficult to program than just make the other teams making the good choices and it become hard to stop them. Like on 16 bits games.
Those pro-script can laugh, i don't care. They never demonstrate or proved anything about scripting, just relating in forums and complaining because they got 3 goals a row by the CPU.

making cpu more awareness is really ok for me. the only thing i want is "the game not to touch my players". game must not reduce my player's iq and awareness. i'm deal with inhuman cpu, UNLESS my player's are stupid. i don't want my players to watch the ball and not step back away from ball.

Back
Top Bottom